Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

So... About that video we promised you....

The display units on this thing just about made me crap myself watching the video last night... So often on these addons, the the displays are accurate enough but at no point do you feel like you're actually looking at a little LCD or CRT screen. No longer! The detail on this thing is mind numbing.The NGX will change what is expected of addon developers.

Nice video - I appreciate the fact that there's no ENB mods etc... just straight FSX.Plane looks phenomenal... will be the highest fidelity plane for FSX to date when released.I wish the team much success during release!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Amazing video ! It will be fabulous this NGX !Thanks !

I will not but do not forget Google Translate...
Haha, forgot about that Google feature!Nail%20Biting.gifProbably wouldn't come out right though going through that treadmill! :Party:Y'all sleep safe and forget about bad deeds, it's getting late in my part of the world, good night!

This is simply fantastic. The attention to detail and the depth of the simulation of this aircraft have clearly re-written the future of Flight Simulator. Excellent work from the entire team at PMDG. I look forward to flying this one. I would personally love to know how you managed to get the HGS display to look like a projected image and react the way it does to changes in the viewpoint. That feature right there is stunning just by its self.

Nick Preston

PMDG is the king of flight simulation.:( Congratulations.

lol okay I watched the first 10 mins and then stopped....its like dangling a burger in front of a starving man. I'll hold off and wait till I get my grubby paws on the real bird..then I'll do the exploring! :) oh and what program did you use to look about the cabin?

lol okay I watched the first 10 mins and then stopped....its like dangling a burger in front of a starving man. I'll hold off and wait till I get my grubby paws on the real bird..then I'll do the exploring! :) oh and what program did you use to look about the cabin?
J Thomas-Did you want cheese on that burger? Or just lettuce and tomato?

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

oh and what program did you use to look about the cabin?
EZdok sold at Flight1.Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I've downloaded the videos so I can watch them again and again until the NGX is released. It will make me feel like I have it on my computer. I know, it's a little neurotic, but hey, whatever it takes to hold me out.Nail%20Biting.gif

May be a little off topic but what do you guys think the future of airliners will bring? As new planes become more and more automated, I feel as if in the next say 20 years, airplanes will bo so automated that the FS community will no longer want to fly these newer planes because there is not much to do anymore.
I know what you mean... It appears to me the FS community has more Boeing fans than Airbus fans which would seem to back that up, but that could be because of a lack of passable Airbuses in relation to everything else on the market these days. But as long as there's still airline pilots there will still be sim airline pilots.
Did you want cheese on that burger? Or just lettuce and tomato?
How about beating that metaphor thoroughly to death?Other addons:20081211-mcd-cheeseburger.jpgNGX:20071005gotbeef.jpg

Yeah, uhh... technical problems here. I was trying to respond to Jack's post with this

starting especifically at that point where it starts in that link, but looks like the forum servers won't allow that to work. At least, not for me. Sorry. But I'd like to eat that burger... :( I'm serious. I'm hungry now. Literally drooling here. If it wasn't 2:30 a.m., I'd go to the kitchen to make a hell of a burger.

Matheus Mafra

OK, right in the first few minutes I had the feeling of being in some sort of cathedral, if I ever had a religious experience it was this...it was just so epic and mindblowing what you guys did with this 737. I never thought things like this would be possible in FSX.When your plane does come out it will revolutionize the addon industry and put everything else to shame.This is just far beyond what everyone else is doing and Nick did a great job showing why this new product from PMDG is just so special.The wait is getting almost unbearable right now.Amazing job guys from PMDG.

Dam it looks so wounderful, very good job guys, this kind of video just makes it harder to wait hehe... :( You have done it agin better then ever + the ways you create to allow hardware big +

I've got 3 letters for you PMDG... WOWNow, where is it? :(

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11