Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

So... About that video we promised you....

Incredible, I've watched the first 10 minutes and can't believe what I am seeing. Great job, PMDG! Even fingerprints on the DU's. Nick, great video.Thanks, Bruce.

As for the glareshield, I do not quite understand what you mean, please enlighten me? I saw a hole there as well, I was just noting it to improve the final product.
I just checked our source photos of the real aircraft against the video at the time you posted and I see nothing wrong. The glareshield does not continue all the way across, it does stop before the post/window.Vin Edit: I saw what he was referring to. It's been repaired.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

So that was rather amazing.... best video released so far of this aircraft due to the scope of what it covers. Cant wait.

Daniel Miller

Wow.

rsrandazzo, thanks for stealing my thunder on the new video tongue.gifJust kidding man, absolutely amazing plane you got there! Applause.gif

Gents-A couple items to point out since I just noticed them while watching this video for the third time:This was made with an older beta. In the release that followed this one we changed the layout of the options menus rather significantly in order to make them more intuitive and user friendly, but also to make it easier to understand how to manage airplane vs. simulator options...So when you sit down in your PMDG 737NGX you will notice the menus are slightly different...There was one other thing I wanted to mention- but I forget what it is now...

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

I just checked our source photos of the real aircraft against the video at the time you posted and I see nothing wrong. The glareshield does not continue all the way across, it does stop before the post/window.Vin Edit: I saw what he was referring to. It's been repaired.
@Vin, thanks! I don't feel like a tool now, lol. So the glareshield continues/blends differently now?Still very much waiting for the NGX! Can't wait to fly all night with it!

Collin Biedenkapp
Chief Executive Officer
TFDi Design (Invernyx) | Website

Well I watched 44 minutes of the video but I need to go to bed and get some sleep. I have a media computer which is hooked up to my 55" tv by a very long HDMI cord and a second monitor right beside by my FSX rig which is soley used for FSX. I had a competitors aircraft loaded and I went through every single part of the video that Chris did and I am simply at a loss for words. I am not blowing hot air but the realism was way beyond what I excepted. The aircraft I was comparing it to is in my opinion the best 737 model on the market at the moment. Whenever the PMDG product is released it will cease to be the most competitive model. From what I have seen just based on the visuals the PMDG airplane is going to catapult the whole addon industry bar into the stratosphere. I know it becomes tiresome to continually say how exited I am but in my real life world no one cares about this hobby. The people I do know that fly FS are content with the default aircraft and they believe that I am crazy. :( So I keep my passion to myself. This forum becomes one of the only places to share in my excitement. So please, gentlemen, indulge me when I say.. whooohooooooo...... :( :(:(

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg