Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS737Pilot

Anyone else dying for the -600 &-700?!

138 members have voted

1. 1. Dying to fly the 737-600/700?

• I have to have it now!
    • Meh, i'll stick to the -800/-900
    • There's a -600/-700?

When did they say it would be released? I think they said 4-6weeks after the -800/-900 Mitch Bowman

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I voted that I would stick to my -800.. I did that, because frankly I have my hands full! Flying Qantas, American, Austrian and El Al has got me plenty of new flights! So for now I do not NEED it, although I of course will buy it when it comes out.

I'll stick to the 800.Off topic: I'd like a 400 though... and a 200 (im using tinmouse's amazing classic).

I REALLY want the -600 & -700 for Southwest and Westjet! (I wish they'd done those two variants first).

I love tflying with F2Crew. While PMDG team not send the SDK file to Bryan, i fly the old 600 700!!

I'm dying to get the -600 to fly SAS domestic routes in Sweden.One of the few carriers using it, and - I believe - the launching carrier of that model.

I can't wait for it - but I'd doubt it will be anytime soon. I would think it's been delayed by the post release issues. Cheers,Matt.

Very happy with the -800 as its used in most of the routes I fly. I don't have any plans (subject to change without notice) to grab the 600/700 when it comes out for now.

I want to have -700. Anadolu Jet has got 737-700's but i doubt if they will have a livery for it.

I want to have -700. Anadolu Jet has got 737-700's but i doubt if they will have a livery for it.
I flown with Anadolu Jet from LTAI to LTAC and a/c registration was TC-JKR. I can't wait for 736 and 737's release and an Anadolu Jet livery would be great as well.

I sure hope all you guys get the 600/700 on schedule so PMDG can get to work on the Military variant. Angel.gifRay

definitely want the -700. most of the actual a/c used on the routes I like to fly (Virgin Aust, Air Pac, etc) are the -700 with WL. so bring it on baby!! :) actually, I wouldn't mind the paintkit to go with that as well.

Yeah, I'm dying for the -600 to fly some city-hopping.Hope PMDG is also going to release the paintkit soon. I'm going to do myself a nice livery for the -600.

on the flight deck you will not know you are on the 600/700 .. you can pretend to be in a 600/700 just as you pretend to be in a 800/900

on the flight deck you will not know you are on the 600/700 .. you can pretend to be in a 600/700 just as you pretend to be in a 800/900
I'd say your wrong about not knowing due to being in the cockpit, the overhead I know for sure is a bit different such as only one RECIRC FAN compared to the 800/900 witch has two on the overhead, also the Air Temp Indicator/Control as well is a different style unit. And not to forget you would have a better turn radius due to a shorter aircraft then the 800 and more so on the 900 witch could be noticed from the cockpit as well. I'd say you would know the difference inside or out that is if you know what your looking for/at.