Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tri_tro

Majestic Software

HelloPatience is the name of the game where Oleski and Majestic are concerned, but I will buy this one for sure.

You will not be disappointed. there is however still quite a bit of work to be completed. Stay tuned

Very, very nice!Wonder how long till release... If memory serves me correctly, Majestic started development of the Q400 around 2005, about the same time the first announcements were made of the LDS 757 (talk about another looooooooooooooooong running project rolleyes.gif )

I'd love one of these. I hope it models the weak undercarriage found on real versions;) If only FSX could model undercarriage damage depending on how hard you "land". Or does it? Adam

I hope it models the weak undercarriage found on real versions;)
I hope this was fixed in the meantime. But it lead to funny pictures of 'parking' aircraft, you are right. I'd love to see the Q400 arrive in the sim as a current model and in some detail. Count me in on the 'buy' button observers. cool.png

I was going to ask about that. Price notwithstanding I've read very opposing views of that one: some people seem to love it and say it's the best turboprop sim in the game while others seem to say it's the worst. Beyond normal Internet behavior, does anyone know why the extremes?

There where some problems with the Q300 in win7 with engine start up, they have being fixed. I have difficulties with some of the VC textures, but other wise it is a delightful plane to fly. The FMS was updated, but limited in its scope. There may be a revamped version in the pipe line, but for me id just like the VC redone.

Will buy this... the minute it's out!It will be expensive I think but those guys are really talented... Loser.gif

Their -Q300 is my fav now as far as turboprops go.Oleksiy is a nice guy with regards to support so yeah, I'm gonna get that puppy too.

Just wanted to show you guys something that i am looking forward to a a good q400. http://samdimdesign....creenshots.htmlI cant wait for this bird what do you guys think.
Well I couldn't find a strong enough magnifying glass to see the shots? I am running a 24" wide screen!

Well I couldn't find a strong enough magnifying glass to see the shots? I am running a 24" wide screen!
HelloDid you try clicking on them ?

Maybe you have an add-on/extension (like 'no script' for Firefox) in your browser that is disabling the scripts on the page...