Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Advance Notice: SP1c pending for the NGX...

Another reason why PMDG is the BEST when it comes to FSX aircraft addons...they LISTEN to, NOT JUST hear their customers. Second to NONE, PMDG, you are SECOND TO NONE!!!

Well after that amazing first (un named) post from Kevindman99, I hope there is just a small patch of &@($* left to kiss! So here it is. Great news Robert. I look forward to the future with PMDG as it certainly looks bright.

Well after that amazing first (un named) post from Kevindman99, I hope there is just a small patch of &@($* left to kiss!
Ha! Good one.

Steve Dwyer
Z370 GAMING M5 (MS-7B58)
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 3696 Mhz
MSI GeForce RTX 3060 12GB
Installed Physical Memory  32.0 GB

Thank you for the update Robert. But please don't sacrifice Ryan just yet. He has been such a big help with support issues for me.

The only "problem" I have with the 737NGX, is the skelton issue when switching from 2d panel to a outside view. I hope there is something in the fix for this.jim
I deleted all the option ini files from all pre SP1 3rd party painted aircraft and it cured the issue, for me anyway.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Give it a break would ya?He is contributing to this post more than you are.Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkJB
Well said with just 637 post's. :(

Dave Taylor gb.png

Sorry, but I didn´t get that. Where can i download the SP1c?
It's not out yet!As the name of this topic implies "Advance notice"

Bjørn Helge Småvollan

Well said with just 637 post's. :(
LOL, oops Didn't know you were staff over here. On the Iphone Taptalk app, it doesn't show sigs.Gime a sec, lemme just pull both feet outa my mouth... ;)JB

Great news!!! Waiting for it ...Thanks for the updatePMDG ForeverPMDG Rules

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Just a quick question Robert.... Just hope I haven't missed reading it in this thread else I'll look dafter lol.Will the update require us to reinstall liveries agaim?John Ellison

John, my best guess is yes, but it is a 5 minute ordeal if done right. I might catch it on video when the SP is out.

Virgins in abundance????? That might have been in the start of the last century ;-)RegardsCarl Michael