Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

PMDG 777 shots in 2 weeks?

I can't remember which post it was by PMDG themselves but if I recall them saying they're going to be showing us some WIP's of the 777 at then end of Q1 which is in 2 weeks? Who's excited?? I'm actually dreading it a little because I know how great it's going to be and will make me want it more ha!

I hope in two weeks but it could be an -ish. End of first quarter ish. I like many others are anticipating the 777 but I'm still having fun with the 737.

I see where this is going.
And that's?
I hope in two weeks but it could be an -ish. End of first quarter ish. I like many others are anticipating the 777 but I'm still having fun with the 737.
I would get the NGX but I'm not really a Short Haul guy, love Long Haul but the NGX looks awesome.

Some stuff is being shown at the Aerosoft convention in Germany on the 24th.
Any chance that this confrence will be recorded so we can enjoy it here for those of us no luck enough to be able to attend?

Ah right, yeah as Adam says what about us that wont be going?

I KNEW IT!!!! Hahahaha, I just wish I could go, I mean its on the weekend so I can go straight to the airport after school, go to the convention on saturday and fly back on sunday and go to school fashionably late on monday jetlagged, ahhh wish some day I can do mad things like that...

If PMDG announces something, it's most of the time gonna be a few weeks to a month later. I don't see a problem with this, cuz I understand that software developing can create many difficulties that have to be solved first. :)

I see where this is going.
If you've seen Archer, good, imagine that here. If not, YouTube it:YUUUUUUP!

Kyle Rodgers

Will it be some billboard sized 'slivers' like you guys were showing about 6-8 months before the NGX was released?... only kidding!!

Could anyone please take a webcam with him and make a stream in the internet?? OR "only" film it? :D :D would be sooo nice

why not just look at pics of a real 777. Thats pretty much what your gonna get judging from pics of the NGX that are to realistic they can pass on Airliners.net hehe.

This should have a live feed, I would tune in.