Sign in to follow this  
simbio

Rio de Janeiro, unbelievable, speechless

I am not familiar with Paulo's work, where can I see his works on SimMarket?

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

I am not familiar with Paulo's work, where can I see his works on SimMarket?

As mentioned in the posts earlier in this thread, he doesn't sell his work through simmarket, you buy directly from him. To see previews see the links in this thread.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I contacted Paulo with the idea of buying all his packages a little while ago and he kindly sent me the prices for all his Brasilain sceneries, we exchanged a couple more

emails and on my last email to him I asked him to forward details for payment. Didn't hear anything else from him even after sending him a further email asking him

if he had received my request and suggesting that perhaps he should consider selling via any of the well known sellers such as Avsim, etc.

Get the impression he may not be too keen to sell outisde Brasil, who knows. Still waiting for his reply.

His method is indeed very inefficient. I have contacted him with questions regarding his scenery, and even for me, living in Brazil, would be complicated, since it needed lots of different scenery packages, lots of Dvds sent over the post office. If he were to simplify all this, I'm sure he could get a lot of people to buy his scenery.

Alexis Mefano

If anyone is wondering, MegaRioX 2012 (It´s the name of the package) is released. I can confirm the work is a piece of art and incredible performance. If you´re thinking about some flights in Brazil this is the scenery.

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

If anyone is wondering, MegaRioX 2012 (It´s the name of the package) is released. I can confirm the work is a piece of art and incredible performance. If you´re thinking about some flights in Brazil this is the scenery.

Released where?

- Aaron

His work can be seen in here: http://www.terra-brasilis.org/

Here is a page of his other work MegaSP2011: http://www.terra-brasilis.org/brasil-sceneries/fsx/sudeste/582-fsx-mega-sao-paulo-2011-by-paulo-ricardo

His contact email can be found in the end of the page.

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

I will definitely buy it when it is at Simmarket, Flight1 or similar.

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

Oh I see the pictures, I just don't see a legitimate marketplace to purchase his work. Nor do I see any kind of official announcement. I'm in agreement with Jeff.

- Aaron

Finally, Paolo released this to Simmarket!!

I've already thought so, when I checked simmarket earlier this day, but I wasn't totally sure if that really was this scenery. Thanks for the HU!

It's really worth it. Bought it a couple of months ago from him (contacted via email). I have been enjoying it ever since. Performance is excellent (almost unbelievable!).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

Is it the same scenery he was selling via DVDs only? Because I think it should be bigger than 8GB, since there are photorealistic scenery of three cities. Maybe it's just some main areas?

Alexis Mefano