Sign in to follow this  
Ben Cap

Jackson Hole Airport Page Now Live!

WOW! Another winner in progress. I hope Orbx keeps these coming as I want to add more to my collection. I like the idea of Nature Flow Trees. I think they are easier on frames vs the older type trees. What is static flow tech?

This has been on my "buy at release" list since it was first announced. I fly into and out of KJAC regularly with just about everything in my v-hangar, as it's a great jumping off place for CRM as well as for longer flights. The large amount of photoreal depicted in the first shot makes it a slam dunk. The Tetons aren't bad in NRM already, but soon...

Scott

The product looks good. I am suspecting though like Swanson, my computer will not be able to handle all the levels of stuff they are cramming into these airports. With Swanson, and all stuff turned on Control I get 12 fps. So I have to turn of the trees, back the grass back to level 1 to get 17-20 fps.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

The product looks good. I am suspecting though like Swanson, my computer will not be able to handle all the levels of stuff they are cramming into these airports. With Swanson, and all stuff turned on Control I get 12 fps. So I have to turn of the trees, back the grass back to level 1 to get 17-20 fps.

System specs por favor.

Danny

System specs por favor.

win7 64bit, i7 920 - 2.6 ghz, 16 gig ram, gtx260 1.7 mb video card.....fsx setup on a separate 2 tb HDD.

Near CAM3

Extremely impressive looking scenery! I wouldn't expect less from ORBX.

Kind regards,

Honestly, this is probably the best looking scenery I have ever seen. With that large coverage area I am thinking it will be 2GB installed(just speculating).

I want it NOW!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Looks great! Should make a great destination for the NGX!

Beautiful location. This one's on my list for sure. Clem is right, the coverage area is impressive when coming in that detail.

If this really does end up with a file size of 2GB, I am going to switch back to using my main HDD for FSX. My 120GB SSD is going to reach it limit soon.

win7 64bit, i7 920 - 2.6 ghz, 16 gig ram, gtx260 1.7 mb video card.....fsx setup on a separate 2 tb HDD.

Overclocking would really boost those frames up. Do you have an aftermarket CPU cooler?

No after market GPU. I do not know much about over clocking. It scares me.

Near CAM3