Sign in to follow this  
TheGrunt

List of the most annoying people in your FSX world

1. Those air traffic controllers, who think that my Stratocruiser is P-51: "Please expedite your turn..."

2. Those air traffic controllers, who like to keep me bysy for no reason: They just don't make sure I fly to the heading my flight plan says, but in IFR decide to zig zag me. Thank you very much, but I know how to operate my plane in cruise.

3. Those Air traffic controllers who decide to give take off clearance to another aircraft while I've just been cleared for landing and coming in final. It sure adds excitement to a sim when some A320 passes past you by a dozen feet on a head on course.

4. Those drunken airport vehicle drivers who are so blinded that they don't see my Stratocruiser being pulled back and therefore crash to it. You would think that there is some sort of regulation who they take to work on airports, but in FSX world apparently there isn't any. Drunk drivers are also the main reason why crash detection is banned in FSX world.

4. Those road builders who decide to make roads over runway.

5. Those car drivers who decide to use that road, even though planes are taking off and landing constantly.

1343165031022.gif

Guest tupolev280

What's more annoying is when an airplane lands, it takes forever for it to taxi out of the runway. And also the useless separation provided by default ATC. At 35000 feet I had a midair collision with an B777 (not sure how, or why it was just in the spot where I was flying), for some reason the air traffic control likes to warn but not give correct procedures... I ignored TCAS because such a collision I have never experienced before.

I always fly with crash detection off in case these "drunks" hit me with their small carts : )))

Can we include forum members? :lol: haha...just kidding.

I hate mostly number 2 from your list and "Go around" from ATC.

Jet way operatos who can't be bothered to move the dam jet way when our flight pulls in!

Airport surveyors who build major international airports in mud! How many times have you seen tires sunk halfway into the ground!

(Disclaimer: I do know why for both of the above sentences, just having some fun!)

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

FSX Air Traffic Controllers................all of them!!!!!!! How dare they terminate "Radar Services" just 'cos I went for a cold beer.

Me has a feeling that those power crazy egotistical, control freak... I'd best stop as I've had too many brandies... How could we do without them?

Anyone and that's anyone who is into flying a computer is my mate and anyone who controls how I fly my computer is also my mate. So those who control how I fly my computer please remember this :)

My wife..... who always interrupts just when I am doing something important in the sim... :Angel:

Jeff

FSX Air Traffic Controllers................all of them!!!!!!! How dare they terminate "Radar Services" just 'cos I went for a cold beer.

LOL :LMAO:

-_- Yeah totally hate it when your just settling in for the 8-10 hour flight and after doing a near 'perfect' pre-flight, FSX ATC terminates all IFR services to VFR all because you didn't acknowledge them... :mad: :Cry:

My wife..... who always interrupts just when I am doing something important in the sim... :Angel:

Jeff

The beauty of the "P" button.

I'm grateful for soaps on TV.

That woman who says "dialogue mode" and "flight mode" when switching between menus and stuff when using multicrew, usually makes me temporarily mute multicrew always when not using it. Not sure if I can disable that feature somehow.

Speaking of Multi Crew Experience, I nominate Trav, the MCE copilot, after he decided to shutdown engines while we were on final to Dublin.

We had "words" in the pilot lounge restroom after the flight. We haven't flown together since he got out of hospital. (I'm thinking of putting him on ground duty for a while, so I can have the pleasure of running him over)

(@FSCamp - that's very easy to disable. There's a setting in the MCE.ini file, something like "EnableAnnouncements=0")

Dr V

(@FSCamp - that's very easy to disable. There's a setting in the MCE.ini file, something like "EnableAnnouncements=0")

Ah thanks, really good to finally have that completely turned off.

1. G3D.dll; if he ever jumps out of my case, I'm going to beat the @!&% out of him!

2. The female voice that reminds me that I didn't disable terrain warning on my GNS 430 or 530... "Terrain Ahead, Terrain Ahead, Pull Up, Terrain Ahead, Terrain Ahead, Pull Up, Terrain..."

3. Flight fanbois

4. Self-righteous, Mac adoring, X-Plane fanbois

5. Fanbois

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

5. Fanbois

Is that french for Fan Blades ? :lol:

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Rog Stryx Z790-A,  Intel i9-14900KF,  Asus ROG Ryujin III 360 , Asus Hyperion Case,Rog Stryx 4090 OC, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD,64Gb G Skill Memory, Asus Aura 1200W Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG C4 48" 4K OLED Screen., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.