Sign in to follow this  
TechguyMaxC

Which upcoming add-on(s) do you want most?

I am totally contended. I have enough aircrafts and enough sceneries to play with.

Aaaaah... Just kidding.

Pretty much all the aircrafts you guys mentioned.

1) Aerosofts Airbus A320

2) PMDG 777 and 747 v2

3) Real Air 172

As for as sceneries... not actually looking forward to anything in particular.. since there is really nothing exciting for me to look forward to. Yeah I said it. There is nothing exciting or promising out there. I would like a high quality Fly Tampa quality Paro, Bhuton...but no one is doing it... And yes.. I have seen the Thai creations Paro. But the runway texture sucks and they could have done a lot better with it... But still I am glad that they did Paro at least. Thanks to Thai creations for that.

Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Where to start..

Enigma Sim 737-400

MilViz 737-200

MilViz King Air 300/350i

Flight1 B200

Majestic Dash 8 Q400

PMDG NGX ER (hopefully)

PMDG 744

fs2crew emergency NGX

ORBX Southern Alaska

ORBX New England

I think thats everything

Oh yea PFPX and FSDT Vancouver

Dave Scalora

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

My turn:

A/C

1. PMDG 777

2. PMDG 747 v2

3. FSL A320

4. Majestic Dash

5. Milviz 350i

6. VRS F/A-18 Tacpack

7. PMDG DC-6

8. Aerosoft A320

9. Aerosoft CRJ

10. LDS 757 (hmmm???)

Regards

Matej Stavanja

They're doing a whole new Q300 not just looks.

I hope for FS9, but probably not.

Aerosoft new Beaver and Twotter

A2A and RealAir C172

Orbx NCal and SAlaska

FSDT CYVR

EZCA 2.0

--John near KPAE

PMDG 777, 747V2, DC6, Pogo Stick Professional X with working weather radar, Dash 8

QW 787

Sibwings AN-2

ORBX- more regional AU airports

Aerosoft Airbus X Extended

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

The two C172s

DA/Aerosoft CRJ (if dreams are allowed)

Aerosoft Twin Otter

SibWings An-2 (At first I was hoping for Aerosoft's "Colt", but then I saw the preview pictures of the SibWings one, and it sure looks a lot better)

QW 787

Aerosoft Salzburg and Flugwerk Design's Austria Professional V2, if they're ever going to finish work on it.

Regards,

Flo

Guest Raul_Hernandez

Hmmm, let's see:

FSL A320

PMDG T7

Milviz B732

Milviz KingAir 350

RealAir C172

+1 ...... exactly.

Orbx NorCal is up there. I sent them a request to make some Lake Tahoe airports a while back, and I think that would be awesome. Also, I seriously want to see something from A2A. The A2A cub may be the greatest addon ever (sort of). It's entertaining, to say the least. I'm also pretty stoked for the QW 787, and for FlyTampa's San Fran rebooted (they rebooted Dubai for FSX so I'm assuming they'll do the same for San Fran). The new Aerosoft TwOtter should be interesting too, as their DHC-6 is one of my most used in those short commercial runs (works great flying the Kathmandu-Lukla route with the new Thai Creations Kathmandu and AS Lukla!)

Gah! There's so much I'm hyped up for. I think new A2A stuff is what I'm most excited for though.

Edit: Damn, just checked out the SibWings AN-2 and it looks AWESOME. 1 more to the list!

As for as sceneries... not actually looking forward to anything in particular.. since there is really nothing exciting for me to look forward to. Yeah I said it. There is nothing exciting or promising out there. I would like a high quality Fly Tampa quality Paro, Bhuton...but no one is doing it... And yes.. I have seen the Thai creations Paro. But the runway texture sucks and they could have done a lot better with it... But still I am glad that they did Paro at least. Thanks to Thai creations for that.

Manny

I actually really like ThaiCreations Bhutan, it works hand in hand with their new Kathmandu or AS Lukla. I don't think anyone's going to make a Flytampa quality Paro though ): Would be nice

"Feathers shall raise men even as they do birds towards heaven :— That is by letters written with their quills."

— Leonardo da Vinci

http://www.hkspotting.com

In no specific order

ORBX NoCA

A2A C172

Aerosoft PC6 Porter 4x

However there are still so many add ins from the last few years I still want badly. Only wish the wallet was a little fatter.