Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

TapaTalk Upgraded

We have upgraded to the latest release of TapaTalk this evening. I hope this resolves some of the issues related to html and bbcode characters that we have been seeing in TapaTalk users posts.

Here are some statistics for TapaTalk usage in the AVSIM Forums:

Not exactly impressive and in terms of our total forum activity, nearly inconsequential. As a matter of support and the aggravation we see with this program, I question whether we should continue to support it for so few users.

Popping in to say "thanks!" :-)

Sent from my phone via TapaTalk

Use it every day. The web interface for forums on smart phones is just attrocious.  Couldn't do without this app.  

Don't get rid of this app!

"The Skies the limit"

Remy Mermelstein
777-300 FS Pilot, Deltava

P3Dv4.1, ASP4, UTLive, ReShade + URP + PTA, All settings max'd, i7 Core Extreme @ 5.2gHz, GTX 1080, CyberpowerPC Gaming Laptop, 500GB SSDx2, 32GB DDR4 RAM. 

39990572681_f326ac97d7_o.jpg

I'm also one of those who uses Tapatalk practically every day. I have it installed on my iPhone and iPad Mini and my work iPad.

I certainly understand if you decide to stop supporting Tapatalk, Tom, due to the diminishing returns (low number of users versus high amount of aggravation) but I'll sure miss it if it goes.

Joel Murray @ CYVR (actually, somewhere about halfway between CYNJ and CZBB) 

Another Tapatalk user checking in. It's an invaluable tool for browsing on my phone. The web interface doesn't cut it on a small screen (iPhone).

Guest Mik75

I absolutely wouldn't post without it on my iPhone. And most of my postings are done with my phone. It makes checking for news and interesting readings on the forum so easy. Please keep supporting it!

Tapatalk is the only practical way to read AVSIM forums over an iPhone. I do carry my iPad around most of the time but also with that device Tapatalk is by far the more convenient way. I'm actually quite surprised over the low numbers!

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

I'm also one of those who uses Tapatalk practically every day. I have it installed on my iPhone and iPad Mini and my work iPad.

I certainly understand if you decide to stop supporting Tapatalk, Tom, due to the diminishing returns (low number of users versus high amount of aggravation) but I'll sure miss it if it goes.

+1

Richard Åsberg

95pc of my avsim activity is via tt.. so i second or third keeping it alive

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Russell Gough

SE London

spacer.png

Thanks for that Tom

Appreciate you staying with tapatalk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Add me to the list that uses it everyday - its not perfect...but I'd sure miss it if it went!!

Regards

Steve

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using the brilliant and very necessary Tapatalk!!

I use Tapatalk almost exclusively, find it much more conveniant than PC/Web.

Thanks for supporting it Tom!

23.png

I use Tapatalk almost exclusively, find it much more conveniant than PC/Web.

Thanks for supporting it Tom!

Same here, I use it all the time! Please do not stop supporting TT!

LABOX4.jpg