Sign in to follow this  
Beardyman

IL62M by PMDG

Just read Wikipedia about PMDG and saw info that future project is IL62. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PMDG

It is hard to believe that PMDG will step into russian aviation, however i really would love to get IL62 done by PMDG.

Artur 

Well now someone has a lot of extra time on their hands...

It is hard to believe that PMDG will step into russian aviation, however i really would love to get IL62 done by PMDG

As near as I can tell PMDG is a for-profit company. If an enterprise is willing to pay for it, I would think that PMDG would be glad to build it. :smile:

Billy Bluestar

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

I would hazard a guess that if this is true it is the replacement project for the DC6 rather than a mainline project. Although she's a jet she's a bit of a classic now. First flight was 50 years ago

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

You realize anyone can edit Wikipedia and make up whatever they want right? We're not doing any Russian aircraft.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

You realize anyone can edit Wikipedia and make up whatever they want right? We're not doing any Russian aircraft.

I really wish you were.  I have wanted PMDG simulated IL62 since i started simming.

Ian R Tyldesley

How about the Hughes H-4 Spruce Goose.

But only  if it has wing flex :ph34r:  

growing up in cuba the IL62 was one of the first airliners i flew in as a kid and by the way must of my toys were scale models of the AN2 AN24 yak42 TU134 and the IL62..... on the other hand i rather have PMDG focus on current and newer aircraft ;-) ....

Image removed as image is no longer available.

I demand an AN225... With a weather RADAR! And wing flex... no make it EXTRA wing flex! Extra engines = extra flex right!?

^_^

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

I saw something about this plane on YouTube. They actually use the yoke to steer on the ground. That makes it look like they are driving a truck!

Never trust Wikipedia.

The whole "anybody can edit Wikipedia" is an unfortunate conclusion people draw to discredit the website without taking into account many factors.  It is true many articles are open to be edited, and some smaller, less important articles, such as ones on flight simulator companies, are less likely to be under scrutiny of Wikipedia volunteers.  However, Wikipedia is a very vast, extensive website community with staff and volunteers who endlessly sift through changes and edits that are made, and check their credibility. 98% of the time, edits with significant information, or information of any type that are not referenced to outside sources are quickly removed.  So when you read Wikipedia, be careful with the smaller, more insignificant pages (no insult to PMDG, but Abraham Lincoln, the Hundred Years' War and the Great Depression are examples of things that matter more to most people), and look for outside sources to substantiate claims made there, and best of all, be one of those volunteers and help enrich the flight simulation-related pages, so that interest group doesn't have to suffer a fate of lesser significance.  As with the 'anyone can edit'  large, important, expansive pages that are handled by 'Wikiproject' teams are normally closed to free editing, and editing by new one-minute account openings, and are just as credible.  Wikipedia will ban accounts and IP addresses that continually falsify information. 

Inactive

So, you aren't ruling out the magnificent VC10 then, Ryan? :wink:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png