Sign in to follow this  
exodus1977

PMDG 777 for P3D Coming Soon

Is it just me getting tired of these posts,  been enough of  these floating  around

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I can't wait for the wailing and gnashing of teeth juxtaposed against the enthrallment of the fanxxxx.

What entertainment.  B)

Is the PMDG 777 all fixed now in FSX?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Didn't know it was out for fsx?

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Didn't know it was out for fsx?

successful troll is successful

Not meant in any bad way at all

I laughed.. and I like the next post.. also funny.. Im not sure how many sees it you know..

I will probably buy the 777 for P3D at some point. I would have preferred the NGX first, but mostly I'm curious about the pricing.

NAX669.png

I did not purchase the PMDG 777.

"I would have preferred the NGX first"

+1 for NGX in P3D v2, I already have it in FSX ..... great ride.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Link Appears to be photo shopped

ZORAN

I will probably buy the 777 for P3D at some point. I would have preferred the NGX first, but mostly I'm curious about the pricing.

Touchy subject.

but mostly I'm curious about the pricing.

I think some people will be shocked. "It is anticipated this license will fall in the sub $200 range.  This license tier will not require an annual support contract." Take note that $65 is also in the 'sub $200 range'. ;)

Touchy subject

Vincent,

I know there have been some rather raucous threads concerning this. My intent was not to create another one. I think whatever the pricepoint is for the first PMDG offering for P3D, it will give us somewhat of a road map for the ones to follow. Knowing my self  control when it comes to PMDG aircraft, I'm sure I'll buy the 777 provided it doesn't interfere with the family's ability to eat that week!

NAX669.png

It would have been better for that sub 200 detail not been mentioned if its highly inaccurate. So, get those Gold cards ready..