Sign in to follow this  
DylanM

MyTraffic V6 for P3D inbound

Thanks Rob - that's a massively generous offer!

Berike,

I bought it specifically for Vatsim traffic and vPilot.  It seems to work quite well with vPilot.

Jeff Callender

Jeff Callender

Berike,

I bought it specifically for Vatsim traffic and vPilot.  It seems to work quite well with vPilot.

Jeff Callender

Are there a specific setup that allow you to switch on "only online traffic" or am i missing something ?  Maybe you just set 0% in trafic sliders?

I have MTV6 set up as models inside Vpilot

Thanks

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

That is correct, just set the traffic slider to zero and make sure to activate the "My Traffic" model matching rules in vPilot. 

Jeff Callender

Hi folks, if you've noticed any bugs or have any suggestions, Burkhard is collecting items for his first patch... 

Might be asking too much for a patch, but it would be nice if there was a way to swap out AI models like you could do in UT2. 

Also, the AI lights are an issue in P3D 2.5 but I know he mentioned that is a P3D problem and likely cannot be fixed at the moment.

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

An item from the "Little Known Facts Department":

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/79226-model-replacement/?p=479493

I may have worded by comment wrong, I meant more of an interface to be able to swap the models out.  I actually replaced nearly all of the models in UT2 with others (FAIB, etc) but the interface made it easy.  I can see how you could manually swap a model in MT6 but it seems a bit tough to do without changing every airline that is included under the partcular model due to the differences in .cfg contact points, etc......

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

The problem is finding liveries for all the models that have scheduled flights in MyT 6.

The problem is finding liveries for all the models that have scheduled flights in MyT 6.

I don't know about that, I've got far more repaints in my freeware collection that what was included in MyTraffic.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

World of AI releases don't indicate nearly a fraction of whats available. Here are some simple comparisons.

From the MyTraffic 6 install which also includes numerous old liveries that aren't actually used anymore.

MyTraffic 6             Simple selection from my own collection

A319            124                                       CFM 157  +33 FFT 

CFM S 4               

IAE  120

IAE S 3           

A320             217                                      CFM 232 +19 FFT +30 Air Asia

CFM S 58

IAE 218

IAE S 31

A321              85                                        CFM 47

CFM S 14

IAE  61

IAE S 20               S variants being Sharklets

A333              52                                        103

A332             86                                        151

B788             22                                         37

B772             49                                         80

B77L             19                                         33

B773              8                                          13

B77W           25                                          73

B748i             2                                           6

B748F           8                                          25

The list goes on and on, the 737 differences alone is staggering. As a side note, my collection doesn't include nearly all of whats good and available.

My point isn't to say what isn't available with MyTraffic, but more for those that want to enhance their ai collection. There is far more available for free if you want to add to it.

MyTraffic and Traffic 360 is like a kid's model railroad "oval" setup that you'd buy from a toy store. It gives you a taste of whats available, except in this case the enhanced stuff is free.

Edited by Dave_YVR

But you are dedicated to putting in the time that it takes to assemble all the pieces from scratch. WOAI is not an add-on. It's a place to go to download freeware schedules, models and liveries. Most people would rather pay $20 and not have spend so much time fiddling with all this.

You bet Jay, without a doubt. MyTraffic is an simple one stop solution for those looking at getting basic AI into their FSX/P3d.

Wow Dave quite some differences there especially for being payware vs freeware.I think I must have around 500 738s repaints alone. That includes winglet versions and scimitar as well. Doesnt look like Myt6 has close to that?

I would have to agree Jay. It does take some time. But when those railroaders move up from the oval setup to something custom, it is so rewarding.  We spend alot of time tinkering with our setups as it is trying to get the best visuals/performance balance, so making sure AI is up to snuff in quality and its setup only makes sense for a more immersive experience. Some pretty cool stuff out of "flyingcarpet75.com" , http://www.juergenbaumbusch.de/, unitedtrafficteam, and of course the awesome FAIBs.    But you can also get carried away with the selection and become overwhelmed. lol

Oh and a program called AIFP does help alot.  

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Will start by saying I haven't read through all 26 pages in this thread...just wanted to ask if the MyTraffic 6 AI models are fully P3Dv2.5 compatible meaning they will look good both during day and night?

I'm currently using IVAO MTL models for my online flying on VATSIM and I need to manually convert every single one to show up correctly during night.

Richard Åsberg