Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

V3 Developer updated software thread

Yes i'm very happy with Ireland and my good friend Christopher has been waiting on Northern Ireland,  so a smile from ear to ear on both faces today  :smile: 

Yea! know what you mean, waiting for NZ, but don't want the distraction from Norway at the moment...soooo it can wait.

bob

• Upvote 1

Thanks, Elaine. I have been waiting for the updated installer for FTX Northern Ireland.

• Upvote 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Yea! know what you mean, waiting for NZ, but don't want the distraction from Norway at the moment...soooo it can wait.

bob

I'm waiting on NZ too. I've managed to install the current version into P3Dv3 and so far, it seems ok.

I'm waiting on NZ too. I've managed to install the current version into P3Dv3 and so far, it seems ok.

you Sky terrier!

Brian !!!!!

• Upvote 1

I got both NZ islands working using the Estonia tool, but will remove and install P3D version when available.

Its not banned to do this, you just don't get any help from them if it all goes Tango Uniform.

""Hi all,

Just to advise that the Northern California region and KSQL San Carlos Airport new installers are now available from the FlightSim Store. If previously purchased you will find them in your account at FSS.

http://www.flightsimstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=2778

http://www.flightsimstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=3257

NCA has had a new Control Panel added to manage scenery features that have FPS impacts. This update is available through FTX Central or the NCA product page. 

A small change to KSQL's airport file was made to resolve a parking spot issue. This is only available in the full installer.

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/106126-northern-california-ksql-new-installers-p3dv3/

Thanks! Elaine.

:smile:

• Upvote 1

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

""Hi all,

Just to advise that the Northern California region and KSQL San Carlos Airport new installers are now available from the FlightSim Store. If previously purchased you will find them in your account at FSS.

http://www.flightsimstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=2778

http://www.flightsimstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=3257

NCA has had a new Control Panel added to manage scenery features that have FPS impacts. This update is available through FTX Central or the NCA product page. 

A small change to KSQL's airport file was made to resolve a parking spot issue. This is only available in the full installer.

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/106126-northern-california-ksql-new-installers-p3dv3/

These only appear to be available as 'new purchases' Elaine.

I've been trying (without much success) to redownload my purchases for use with P3D. It seems that although they've taken down the 'banner' about server upgrades, these items are still not available.  Nor alas is their their 'support center' ;-(

These only appear to be available as 'new purchases' Elaine.

I've been trying (without much success) to redownload my purchases for use with P3D. It seems that although they've taken down the 'banner' about server upgrades, these items are still not available.  Nor alas is their their 'support center' ;-(

Absolutely no problem here. New version of NCA shows up nicely in downloads. Aren't you the one who also has troubles downloading the updated version of Australia? There seems to be something seriously wrong with your account. I would check that with FSS.

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Thanks Elaine - also performance configurator sounds nice 

Rich Sennett

Absolutely no problem here. New version of NCA shows up nicely in downloads. Aren't you the one who also has troubles downloading the updated version of Australia? There seems to be something seriously wrong with your account. I would check that with FSS.

If I could contact them I would:-(

If I could contact them I would:-(

Have not had a problem myself with support from them, they have been quick to respond from my emails, On their site 'Information' .. 'Contact us' .. 'email'

bob

Simmarket has a new installer for REALAIR - TURBINE DUKE V2 P3D - this is where I bought it fyi

Rich Sennett

Anyone know if Spad-Next works with P3Dv3?

Still getting: The requested URL /dl/orbx/au/regions/OrbxFTXAUBlueSP3.zip was not found on this server for ALL servers:-(

Very frustrating!

Finally the email link is working on their support center tho;-)