Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

How lucky we are

Guys I hope you realize how lucky we are to have Guys like Rob and Steve Waite and Jim Young to guide Us thru the world of Prepar3d - especially Rob - the time and passion He puts into Our hobby is truly amazing and I am truly grateful. 

Another big thank you to AVSIM for All They do

• Upvote 13

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I would like to include LM in these kudos.

Mark

Huzzzzaaahhhhh! Huzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaahhhhhh.....huzzz....awwwHailyallgitthepoint....

Rob....yer a purity sell fella!

C

+1

And especially as they have to answer noob questions a lot of times - like some of my questions ;-D

+++++1, Rich. Well stated. HATS OFF to these guys. :Applause: :Applause: :Applause: :Applause:

Exactly what Rick said ^^^^ Well done guys :)

• Upvote 1

Guys I hope you realize how lucky we are to have Guys like Rob and Steve Waite and Jim Young to guide Us thru the world of Prepar3d - especially Rob - the time and passion He puts into Our hobby is truly amazing and I am truly grateful. 

Another big thank you to AVSIM for All They do

Rich I couldn't agree with you more !  Thanks to all those mentioned for all the time and work they put into our hobby for the best results that we can get out of P3D.

Thanks Guys I'm sure They will appreciate the comments  :smile:

Thanks Guys I'm sure They will appreciate the comments  :smile:

Thanks Rich for your kind comments (and those from others).  It's not an easy job pleasing everyone and it's always nice to start the New Year with some appreciation for all the work they do.  I truly think we have a great moderating team.  For this reason, I can see this topic is not going anywhere and is going South fast!  Topic locked.  :friends:

Just kidding about the lock and the topic going South....  Happy New Year to all!

Best regards,

• Upvote 1

Thanks Rich

Your welcome Jim  :wink: Happy New Year Buddy

I have a warm thought for Tom who didn't have the chance to enjoy this fantastic simulator LM offers us today with reflections, shadows, 3D clouds, full autogen, dynamic waves...

He left behind him a beautiful community of simmers, a devoted staff and a bunch of talented enthusiastic developers and I believe that was his wish.

Kudos to all for that!

May we all keep Tom in our hearts forever. :-)

I have a warm thought for Tom who didn't have the chance to enjoy this fantastic simulator LM offers us today with reflections, shadows, 3D clouds, full autogen, dynamic waves...

He left behind him a beautiful community of simmers, a devoted staff and a bunch of talented enthusiastic developers and I believe that was his wish.

Kudos to all for that!

May we all keep Tom in our hearts forever.

We echo your warm thoughts towards our Founder. I'm sure he is looking down on us, with a smile, that what he commenced has gone so far. He will be enjoying himself as 'Pilot of The Airwaves'(hope I've got that tune right?)

One very good reason why AVSIM is the "go to" website for P3D.... its people.   Now back to my morning cuppa Joe :Cuppa:

Indeed we are grateful. Rest in peace Tom.

Thanks for the mention Rich. I really only hammer away at a few pet subjects, so I'm hoping I've helped the breadth of understanding a little at least. Obviously, to be included with Jim and Rob is an honour. Jim is a technical supporter of heroic proportions, and there's few around with Rob's outright gamut of knowledge, and both have such willingness to share. Richy, I always read your comments and I would like to say you promote such a feeling of friendship, proves we are lucky to have you around AVSIM, and everyone else for that matter.

• Upvote 1

Richy, I always read your comments and I would like to say you promote such a feeling of friendship, proves we are lucky to have you around AVSIM, and everyone else for that matter.

Steve - I have to totally agree with you about Rich - I can always be guaranteed a positive vibe when reading any of his posts. He is one of the people who keep Avsim a great place to be.

Vic