Sign in to follow this  
hychewright

Latin VFR Airports

Does anyone have any airports by publisher Latin VFR  and if so how is their quality? Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have a handful of them and they are all good.  Those I have include Key West, Cayman Islands, Cozumel, a couple of airports in Jamaica, KSNA Orange County/John Wayne and KSAN San Diego airports.

Just picked up Key West (on sale) under $20 -- very pleased with it -- excellent scenery provided for the island.

KEYW and KSAN - very happy with both - been meaning to pick up more...

Regards,

Scott

KSNA - John Wayne & KSAN - San Diego are my favorite sceneries overall. Very nice.

I have Key West and San Diego.  Both are great but, the San Diego (KSAN) is really tough on my system.  Flying the PMDG (or even the A320) out of that airport slows my FPS drastically.  Flying into KSAN usually causes a OM for me.  Can't really figure out why only KSAN but it's unusable on my rig.  Key West is fine though. 

I have KRSW, Key West and 3 Caribbean airports (which I got on sale at very good price). KRSW and Key West are excellent renditions, at least from my recollection of them in RL. Both are compatible with P3d V3.

They frequently have sales and usually 30% off. And if you wait till Tuesday on PC Aviator you get 10% off on top of the 30% off.

I have KMIA v3 and TJSJ both are fantastic. Flightbeam is still my favorite but these are well worth the smaller price tag.

Well funny I mention that its Tuesday and they have 30% off

http://www.pcaviator.com/store/home.php?cat=744

Edited by jason99vmi

Great products that get better and better.  I love KMIAv3!  I own probably 90% of their range.

I enjoy their stuff for the most part...  I think they oversaturate their ground textures... and the ones near SNA look really odd.  But overall they have really nice textures etc.