rsrandazzo

Prepar3D v4 Compatibility And PMDG Products

126 posts in this topic

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Well that is excellent news that you will give the update at no cost - I was thinking that transferring over to v4 AND having to buy the 747-400 again was going to be massively cost prohibitive. I need two new throttle controls too.

Excellent news thanks for the update Rob

Amazing news! Thanks Robert! Such exciting times! I'm watching Matt Davies live stream at the moment and v4 looks absolutely amazing!!!

Cheers, brother Robert.

This is awesome news, but I expected such awesomeness from PMDG.  Thanks for all the hard work!

does this also apply to customers who bought pmdg 777 from aerosoft?

All of a sudden those products don't seem as expensive........thank you.

3 minutes ago, Lbt564 said:

does this also apply to customers who bought pmdg 777 from aerosoft?

Actually a good question... 

I've been holding off on the Queen v2, waiting to hear if this was the case. Bravo!

John,

We have been telling folks over and over since January of 2015 that the x64 transition was already included in your Prepar3D purchase...   If you see anyone else who seems to have missed that news- please pass along the word?  We would hate for folks to miss the bus because they didn't know!

For Aerosoft customers:  Yes- you will be included.  If you purchased via download from Aerosoft it will be a simple matter of getting them the download files.  If you purchased on DVD, there are a fair number of greater logistical challenges, and as always- you will need to be patient while we work with Aerosoft to sort out a solution.  (Sorry... but DVDs are just harder to support with major changes!)

Thank you so much Robert ! Amazing news, I thought we'd have to wait months :) Excellent product and customer support!

Thanks, Robert (and the rest of the PMDG team!).

Thanks for the update to your product portfolio. Appreciate the open communication.