Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Prepar3D v4 Compatibility And PMDG Products

3 minutes ago, 777200lrf said:

Rain effects on the windscreen and adding the eyepoint balls for the x64 platform is a dream of mine, hope this can be possible in a future update  - David Lee

yeaaa imagine rain effects in the 777 :0 sorry but i dont prefer the 747 xD

Sir,

thanks for the update. Any comment on performance (frames)?

Is there an upgrade path for us still using the NGX in P3D v2.4 who now want to upgrade to P3D v4.0? I didn't upgrade to P3D v3 so I can't recall what the process was?

Thanks - Martin

Great news, Robert. Justifies staving off making that headlong rush over the cliffs to another................sim just released.

2 hours ago, jabloomf1230 said:

Thanks! I'm looking forward to the triple 7 and the NGX with no OOMs.

++1

Could you please clarify the last paragraph? You said free upgrade to v4 for v3 customers or is it for all P3D customers?

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

1 hour ago, MartinRex007 said:

Is there an upgrade path for us still using the NGX in P3D v2.4 who now want to upgrade to P3D v4.0? I didn't upgrade to P3D v3 so I can't recall what the process was?

Thanks - Martin

Martin it's the same. Since the NGX and 777 are covered from 2.4 and up. So no need for a new purchase ;)

• Upvote 1

This is as big a ground breaking development as the release of FS5 with the first textured scenery, for those that can remember :biggrin:

David Porrett

What exciting times these are! P3D v4, XP11, AF2 and FSW (ok it's not great but it's a start look at how P3D us now) things can only get better from here!

Alaister Kay

The news about P3D v4 arriving and PMDG having planned for it and helping us, P3D owners, transition smoothly, is really great.

But I think that the best part of Capt. Randazzo's message is:

"The DC-6 is easy- since that product is still in beta testing, we will have it fully tested when it releases in a few weeks," ...........

A few weeks. That sounds very good!

Roberto

Roberto Stopnicki

Toronto, Canada

Will your Jetstream 41 be ported to P3D x64?

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

Whoeha waited long for the news that thrilled my senses.

i was checking the pmdg,orbx,hifi,avsim and prepar3d sites daily for any news.

today i was busy and had no time........after a long dinner and visitors finally leaving tonight i crawled to my favorite corner.

the pc is running however its to late to get airborne.

the little one will wake up early......i am struggling with my conscience.

i listen to some music......staring at the screen.....the music takes me to a feel good dimension.

there is something missing.......i want to fly.......however the bedroom calls.......

oke......just check for a moment if something changed......

and then i read the news and realize.......

i never go to sleep with this monster news

THANK YOU :smile:

• Upvote 1

Marcel van der biezen

This might seem stupid, but I bought the FSX version of NGX on release and never got the Prepar3d version. When you are saying the upgrade is free for current Prepar3d customers are the v4 native licenses going to be more expensive, or the same price as currently in the store? As long as the v4 versions are the same price I will just wait till release, but if buying a Prepar3d license now saves me some money then I will do so. Thank you for the news though. I cannot wait to make the transition from FSX in to 64 bit.