Wondering if the developers of this great aircraft that upgraded it for use in P3D v3 recently, will upgrade it for the 64 version. Having flown it for so many years it would be a shame to lose it for good.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Considering how long it took for V3 I wouldn't hold my breath.

I'm reluctantly planning on keeping my V3 just for specials like the 767 and Citation X !

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Dean33 said:

I'm reluctantly planning on keeping my V3 just for specials like the 767 and Citation X !

Those are oldies.  The Citation X has an upgrade path as part of its V3 I suppose.  The LD767 may be never, unless the gauges are just recompiled.

1 hour ago, cowpatz said:

Considering how long it took for V3 I wouldn't hold my breath.

It only took a week once they ACTUALLY started working on it. I sincerely doubt they'll upgrade it to x64.

I doubt it will. The developers seem to be going at snail pace with the 757 as they have released small hints that they are in fact still working on it. 

DShutt said based on how complex it would be they would make a decision. Essentially. 

Captainsim on the other hand seems to be moving forward with updated 757/767 models. I wouldn't be surprised if they have been so quiet because they have been working on it. And they can simply compile the product to 64bit. 

I keep track of both forums as I have an unhealthy love for the 757/767:anonymose:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, warriorpilot said:

I keep track of both forums as I have an unhealthy love for the 757/767:anonymose:

This.

'The Citation X has an upgrade path as part of its V3 I suppose.'

Regretably Eaglesoft have said the Citation X will not be coming to 64bit!  

Level d was a good plane in its day, but I would take anything that is said over in their forum about upcoming releases with a massive grain of salt. 

I'll keep my fully loaded FSX SE install basically just for this.

3 hours ago, OzWhitey said:

Level d was a good plane in its day

So true when quality of the likes of PMDG, A2A, FSL, etc was not available. By today's standards, it'd would need a thorough re-vamp.

That program is best left as a memory for the great bird she was 10+ years ago. Her time is well past.

• Upvote 1

still holding my breath..........

On 6/3/2017 at 7:38 AM, Dean33 said:

'The Citation X has an upgrade path as part of its V3 I suppose.'

Regretably Eaglesoft have said the Citation X will not be coming to 64bit!  

To be clear, the current version of the Citation X will not be converted to 64bit.  The next version of the Citation X will support 64bit.

• Upvote 1

Well... ya have to... ok... um.... cuz!

I would gladly buy an updated lds 767 for p3dv4.  Not so sure about the 757 though.

As I understand it the issue with 64 bit comes down primarily to gauges. As the 757 is near as damn the same cockpit as the 767 then I would not have thought an upgrade of the 767 would have been a big ask. The graphics would need spruce up and the VNAV a tweak to make it more flyable but it would seem to me to be a go, especially as it is the only real 767 out there apart from the Captain sim.