Sign in to follow this  
mdata

Aerosoft CRJ700/900 released

4:30 AM over here and downloading now. I have no life.

• Upvote 3

Mario Di Lauro

Bought and downloaded within 10 minutes of release! :biggrin:

...but arghhhh, no time to fly it today!   Going to load it up in P3Dv4 and just have a quick look in the VC and introduce myself to Dave though.

Bill

UK LAPL-A

Currently flying:- (GA): COWS DA-42, A2A Comanche, FSW C414, WT SR22T, FSS P2006, BlSq TBM850, FSR M500, Flyboy Rans S6S, SWS Zenith 701,C172 JT-A mod (Airliners): Fenix A320, Ini A300-600, FBW A320 NEO and PMDG737.

I almost cant believe it....

Nice to have an RJ in the mix finally. I've now restricted myself to only buying the more in-depth systems simulations (PMDG, FSL, MJC, A2A) as I always seem to get disappointed after a few weeks of the other stuff. Little niggles like non-dimmable VC lighting, incomplete FMC pages etc... 

So think I will give this one a miss, but will certainly look at the reviews with intrigue!

Happy RJ hopping everyone!

Rob Bates
Simming since the age of 10 with MSFS 5.0

P3D v5.0 | 10700K (@stock) | EVGA GTX1080Ti SC2 | Z490-E ROG STRIX | 32GB 3600MHz | 970 EVO Plus M.2 & EVO 850 SSDs | H115i cooling | NZXT H440 Case | Samsung 32" CJG 1440p Curved Monitor | Virtual-Fly Ruddo & TQ3+ | Thrustmaster FCS Sidestick | Skalarki MCDU

Ask me about (my most flown): FSLabs A320-X series | MaddogX
In the hangar: Majestic Q400 Pro | PMDG 747 | A2A C182, Cherokee, Comanche & Spitfire

8 minutes ago, Jetset408 said:

I've now restricted myself to only buying the more in-depth systems simulations (PMDG, FSL, MJC, A2A) as I always seem to get disappointed after a few weeks of the other stuff. Little niggles like non-dimmable VC lighting, incomplete FMC pages etc... 

+1

But AS as a good reputation with their aircrafts (I do like their Buses) and I'll grab this one for sure and it's not just for the support they deserve. After all, this bird is almost a myth among us! :happy:

1 hour ago, tamsini said:

You are in good company my friend....

• Upvote 2

ws5xzd-6.png
Johnny Green

CFII/SMEL
SF340B+

How's the performance compared to, say, the NGX or the Aerosoft A320?

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

54 minutes ago, JGreen5278 said:

You are in good company my friend....

2 hours ago, tamsini said:

Haha, came home at 6AM after the nightshift. Read at 10AM on my mobile that its released. Thought short about to continue to sleep.... A minute later I was on the PC....

So far after a short flight it looks really nice. Frames here a bit better than in the NGX. Disabled the RAAS option in the installation but it installed it anyway. Someone found out already where to disable it?

• Upvote 1

Intel i7-6700K @ 4.00GHz, 32GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080, Windows 10 Home 64bit with 2004 Update

Wow, I thought I'd never see the day... Despite my sarcastic comment in the 'coming soon' thread, I've always been pretty optimistic about this plane, having followed the preview thread since before that infamous 'countdown' back in 2015. Anyway, despite the setbacks and embarrassments, it's clear that Hans and everyone else has worked extremely hard on this plane, and I admire them greatly for having an extremely active, honest forum presence during the development cycle. Everyone on the AS team, especially Hans, deserve to be congratulated on this effort. As soon as I get a bigger hard drive and reinstall P3D (my XPlane orthos take up way too much space!) I'll eagerly pick this little jet up. Until then, I can't wait to see all the screenshots, videos, and reviews that will be flooding in!

• Upvote 2

A few friends got it and one of them flies the CL604 (pretty similar) and he's saying it does feel good and looks very familiar.

This makes it sound like the little CRJ is indeed very well done (didn't really expect otherwise). I just wish it was a Fokker 100, i don't like the CRJ myself, sigh.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Since it has become something of a legend in terms of delayed releases, I figured it had to be checked out lol. Download is 1.04Gb in size if anyone is curious, but there is an additional FS2 Crew RAAS download option which comes up after the main installation although that is negligible in size. Obviously I'm expecting it to be a bit better than the Virtualcol one in terms of systems, but it'll be interesting to see what that means for frame rates, they have apparently considered VAS limits for installations other than in P3D V4, so presumably that means it won't be stressing out a 64 bit sim installation.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Wonderful news indeed

Can anyone who has had some time to do a proper planned A to B flight report back on systems, FMC functionality performance etc. (after learning how to fly it properly)

Hah - finally - something in proper US Air colors for P3D...

:)

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Great news! Not planning to be an early adopter for this release, but look forward to the reports and reviews over the coming days.

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)