Ron Attwood

Hawaii's Island Air N681WP

Is this getting boring?

Tough. :tongue:

Island Air operate between Honolulu, Kahului, Kona and Lihue (That's Hawaii for those without an atlas) N681WP, named 'Ola Kupono', is a sister to N682WP called 'Na'au Pono' (Google them yourselves :))

island1.jpg

island2.jpg

island3.jpg

island4.jpg

island5.jpg

As usual, MediaFire now or AVSIM later.

yawn2.jpg

• Upvote 3

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Ron,

I just LOVE the beautiful Hawaiin(?) Scenery...the beautiful mountain tops, the valleys and the smaller volcanos.

So tropical LOL

Seriously though, some great shots and a job well done. 

By the way, did anyone spot the plane hidden behind the clouds in shot two?

Keep up the good work mate and it wass definitely not a yawn maker.

Regards

Tony

Very nice, made me want to really invest in setting up and learn how to fly this bird.  I got the P3Dv3 version, free upgrade since the FSX one, but strangely was never into it, perhaps because of the difficulty of setting up the control.  Some day I will.

Thanks again for sharing that nice repaint. It's a joy to fly over Hawaii, so beautiful!.

Cheers, Ed

12 hours ago, Anxu00 said:

Very nice, made me want to really invest in setting up and learn how to fly this bird.  I got the P3Dv3 version, free upgrade since the FSX one, but strangely was never into it, perhaps because of the difficulty of setting up the control.  Some day I will.

The flying isn't the hard part. In fact it's a very nice plane to hand fly. The tricky bit is all the button pushing and 'entering' stuff on the computers! But oddly enough, for me, that is the attraction. I learn a little bit more each time I get into it. Give it a go mate.

Are you listening to this Jeff? :rolleyes:

Hi Ron,

Top Shelf as usual - sir...

Anyone know if FSDT ported their Hawaiian stuff to P3Dv4 yet ? Just made the jump and it would be hard flying Hawaii without them...

Regards,
Scott 

13 hours ago, Anxu00 said:

This was my thought too, but I think I am going to buy it for P3DV4 this winter along with the first Airline2sim training package to really get to know this aircraft rather than trying to digest the manual or manuals.

Mike

55 minutes ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Ron,

Top Shelf as usual - sir...

Anyone know if FSDT ported their Hawaiian stuff to P3Dv4 yet ? Just made the jump and it would be hard flying Hawaii without them...

Regards,
Scott 

Yes, Their installers allow you to install to P3Dv4. I don't know that they've done anything with dynamic lighting but they do work.

• Upvote 1