Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[27JUL18] A couple quick, important items for you...

Captains,

A couple of quick, important items for you on this Friday evening.

Updates pushed for 737 and 777 base packages:

A few hours ago, we pushed updates via the PMDG Operations Center for the PMDG 737NGX and PMDG 777-200LRF base packages.  These updates were pushed for FSX, FSX-SE, P3Dv3 and P3Dv4 versions.  These updates are important in that we have been able to find a few rare instances in the 737 and 777 that might cause the airplane to stop responding to user input, and we also eliminated a few CTD issues that appeared in both products. 

You can get these updates by launching the PMDG Operations Center, and clicking on the settings wheel.

PMDG 747-8 Beta Testing Update:

I am happy to say that we are beginning to feel that the 747-8 is "through the bow wave" of beta testing- and is looking more and more like a product that we can start polishing, rather than still doing major construction work.  We have a few areas that we are still fitting into place properly- but overall she is beginning to behave well.

We did not gag the beta team, so they have been showing you quite a bit of the airplane, and no doubt will continue to do so as we wend our way toward release.  I am not in a position to begin talking release timeline yet, as we still have some things to do- but we are closer than we were yesterday.  😎

PMDG 747-400 Update Pending:

While we are on the topic of 747s:  We have a massive update coming to you for the 744.  As part of the normal beta process for the 748, we continue to find/resolve issues from forum reports, beta testing and technical support.  Normally we would push these changes to you in a more industrious rate, but some of the core changes that we had to make in order for the 748 to be inserted into this product line will break a ton of functionality unless we do the entire update at one time- so this update will come to you right before the 748 releases.

In Other News...

In other news, we have a TON of activity going on with the new PMDG Operations Center, which is still being tested internally.  We are hoping to get our beta team involved in finalizing it's fitness for duty over the coming weeks.  PMDG Global Flight Operations is also becoming very active with internal testing, and our beta team should be seeing this in the coming weeks as well.

Things are busy around here- and the results of all of this activity are soon to be landing at an airport near you- so don't wander off!

• Like 23
  • Upvote 1

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Thank you, Robert!

It came as a big surprise for me to see the updates today, especially for NGX.
I simply LOVE getting great products even greater.
Thank you for not forgetting about NGX. 👍

Good update...magic 8 ball says 748 this Fall.

...need more beta testers...?

You know I'll keep asking...

spacer.png

Any upcoming to the PMDG 737NGX,PMDG 747/4 and PMDG 777-200LF base packages to see Rainmaker into those products in an update via the operations center ?

👍Thanks for today's updates, looking forward to the B744 update and then the B748 ✈️

Look forward to update.

I use VR a lot with PMDG aircraft.

Just want to know if latest update fixed the “White” box Light Sensor issue when using Oculus Rift Goggles?

Bill Clark

Windows 10 Pro, Ver 21H2

CPU I5-8600K 5.0GHz, GPU Nvidia RTX 3090 VRAM 24GB

Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7, 2TB M2.NVMe, RAM 32GB

Team,

Any updates on the PMDG centric site/forums? 

Matt King

Forgive me for asking, but......any updates regarding the P3D version of the Jetstream?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

After updating the PMDG 737 NGX, I get the 'Program PIN error' when loading a saved flight. Any hints would be welcome, since I am completely lost. Thanks a lot in advance.

Edited by msdejesus

I hope the 777 gets the rain maker and EFB from the 748.. Is this planned and will this happen before or after the 748 release? Thanks.. Look forward to it.. 

Vinod Kumar

i9 10900K 5.3 Ghz, RTX 3090, 32GB RAM, Win 10 Pro.

Alpha-Yoke, Bravo-Throttles, ThrustMaster-Sidestick & Quadrant, TM-Rudder, LG 32" 1080p.

1 hour ago, vin747 said:

I hope the 777 gets the rain maker and EFB from the 748.. Is this planned and will this happen before or after the 748 release? Thanks.. Look forward to it.. 

Yes, the new stuff will get to the 777 and 747 like PMDG announced several weeks ago and again at the expo. The 747 is expected to be updated just before the 748 release so yes, most likely. Then, the 777 a bit later. Not sure if it will get to the current NGX, as PMDG is working on an NGX3 (MAX too). Also, concerning the EFB, only the Boeing aircraft that have it as an option will have it simulated by PMDG. That means no EFB on the 747-400 or 737 NG, but yes on the 777 and 748.

Edited by captainsazzman

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Excellent thankyou for the updates and all your hard work all involved.😊

Zdenek  Cebis