Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

Vertx DA62 has launched!

Rain drops are present here also? I didnt see info about it.

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

I've just done 2 fairly long flights using VNAV descents and GPS/RNAV (hope this is correct terminology) approaches and everything worked perfectly.

A lot to learn if you want to use all the avionics to best advantage but figuring it all out fairly quickly.

Love the highly automated engine/power management systems.

Definitely a joy to hand fly as had to do a missed approach on one of my flights and nice to hand fly the missed approach and subsequent landing.

Just need to win the lottery now so I can stump up the USD$1.3M to buy one of these beauties 🙂

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, JHaas said:

I tried to purchase it but all I get are errors trying to pay for it.

That will be your partner doing that, hiding behind the door with your credit card statement in their hand! 😄

Edited by Rockliffe
  • Like 3

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Hello,
did someone noticed that the cockpit is still vibrating even when the engines are off!? Is this a bug or is it the wind?

Regards Raller

Win 10 Pro | P3Dv4.5 | X-Plane 11 | MSFS 2020 | I5-9600K @ 4.8GHz | RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB RAM | SSD | T.16000M

5 minutes ago, Raller said:

Hello,
did someone noticed that the cockpit is still vibrating even when the engines are off!? Is this a bug or is it the wind?

Regards Raller

Yes, I also have that. I would like to know if its a bug. There is also a sound tied to it.

Edited by Daedalus

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

2 hours ago, YoYo said:

Rain drops are present here also? I didnt see info about it.

They are coming soon.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Am not really into GA, but this looks very nice and a good price, but.... I know my set up is not the normal thing, but I use two monitors one at eye level=main screen and one below for pop up ND PFD. 

This not having a pop-up screen for the G1000 is very off-putting.

Also this comment

8 hours ago, jabloomf1230 said:

It was probably only suggested as a potential stopgap solution to the SIDs/STARs issue. By the time someone figures out how to plop down the Flight1 or RXP GTN gauge, Vertx will have probably solved the G1000 issue.

So SID/STARS are they not working? What is the "issue"?

What else is waiting for an update, please? 

Keep the info coming guys.

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

38 minutes ago, DJJose said:

They are coming soon.

Ok, so not yet?

They can use A2A free tool for devs and for rain drops.

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

My one criticism is the nav data solution - very clunky and would have been much better to align with Navigraph as almost all other developers do.

• Upvote 1

David Porrett

1 hour ago, Raller said:

Hello,

Regards Raller

1 hour ago, Daedalus said:

Yes, I also have that. I would like to know if its a bug. There is also a sound tied to it.

I seem to remember having this problem on other aircraft and if you close chaseplane, it'll stop (maybe you guys can confirm?).

Edited by tamsini

Mario Di Lauro

Well... this is certainly going to bust a hole broadside into my flight training schedule.

35 minutes ago, tamsini said:

I seem to remember having this problem and if you close chaseplane, it'll stop (maybe you guys can confirm?).

It looks like ChasePlane is the cause. With ChasePlane the behavior is as follows:

• if you start with running engines and you cut them off, the cockpit is still vibrating
  • if you start in CaD and then turn the engines on and off again, everything is fine, no "after-"vibrations

So the issue occurs when the DA62 starts with running engines!

(PS: i also use accufeel but this is of course turned off for this airplane!)

Edited by Raller

Win 10 Pro | P3Dv4.5 | X-Plane 11 | MSFS 2020 | I5-9600K @ 4.8GHz | RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB RAM | SSD | T.16000M

2 hours ago, Raller said:

Hello,

Regards Raller

Not happening with EZDOK.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

For those of you that have hung around these parts a while, you will know I am smitten with PMDG's offerings.  They are simply superb.  Along the way, I discovered RealAir and when it came to my occasional GA flying, only that would do.  Amazingly, all these years later, I would still stack a RealAir aircraft against most current GA  offerings.  Now, one half of that amazing team has released THIS gem.  Don't hesitate- RUN, DON'T WALK to your sim computer and pick up this jewel. It is everything I have waited for in a GA light twin.

S T U N N I N G- period.

Xd3YbPh.jpg

bFxsbiZ.jpg

s0UV0CA.jpg

lcHPMv0.jpg

b3OGu0I.jpg

RihWJfW.jpg

l58XhSk.jpg

Npwfk7h.jpg

As to how it FLIES (which matters most)- I am smiling. 

For perspective, when I want to wash away cobwebs, I load up the RealAir Spitfire and chase lenticulars around London City and its surrounds with the volume on high, until the Trolly Dolly stops by to roll her eyes.

I left TPA in the DA-62 and am headed to MCO, looking at the Magic Kingdom sliding past my wing and remembering (all those years ago) what that felt like in a Baron.  Now, this DA-62 has me immersed in a cocoon of tech, with sounds and vibrations and rocking motion perfectly replicated, and I realized I have found THAT one.  My beloved 747 will take me around the world.  My DA-62 will take me closer, and finally my beautiful Annushka will take me to my remote destinations in the Orbx World.  I am a happy man- ta Sean!

C

PS- NO, I am not affiliated with Vertx in any way- this is my opinion, unsolicited.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Hi Carl,

But tell us how you REALLY feel - LOL...

😜

Nice to see enthusiasm and beautiful pix !

Regards,

Scott

Edited by scottb613
  • Like 1

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7