Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

January 16th, 2020 - Development/Insider Update

1 hour ago, Noooch said:

What is the plane behind the TBM at 2:48?

Looks like a Pilatus PC-12.

• Like 1

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

On 1/19/2020 at 2:56 AM, Coneman said:

It looks like the AI traffic will be generic, which makes sense since using real airlines would be an ungodly amount of work.

And licensing 

Haven't they already confirmed AI traffic was going to be pulled from actual global flight data?

So at that point it's basically a matter of what stickers are on the default aircraft, haha.  And as I said - I expect a free airline liveries mod to be available very quickly, and maybe even before the sim is released if the SDK is publicly available beforehand.

My gawd...my present computer system simply won't handle this...and if it does...when RTM, you'll probably hear my frame crashing to the ground in utter shock!   I don't know about anybody else...but even in 1983, This is what I had wanted for the experience, my entire simming life!   Game changer?   Nah...THIS will be the first --->REAL LIFE<---, Flight Simulator....everything else prior to the day this RTM's...were place holders...

Can't stop shaking my head in disbelief,  with each reveal...

Ses

• Like 1

On 1/17/2020 at 9:00 AM, Heff said:

Even Greta will be happy as we dont need to travel on real Aircraft any more...

Have you ever wondered what kind of a carbon footprint internet streaming leaves. 

Trust me, it is not pretty.

I was actually shocked to learn this myself, that is better for the environment to buy or lend a Blu-Ray than to stream the same movie via the internet.

Edited by Farlis
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Noooch said:

What is the plane behind the TBM at 2:48?

Since the sim is brandnew and not yet available it could be the brandnew and not yet available Cessna Denali...

• Like 1

o7Am3yj.jpg

klUdVsr.jpg

I would agree with FDEdev, the Pilatus PC-12 Has these fins at the rear of the fuselage and I cannot see any, also the winglets look a little different. Just my best guess. :unsure:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Farlis said:

Have you ever wondered what kind of a carbon footprint internet streaming leaves. 

Unfortunately today there is no other way to get the whole world with these details of graphics without streaming. 

2 hours ago, Farlis said:

I was actually shocked to learn this myself, that is better for the environment to buy or lend a Blu-Ray than to stream the same movie via the internet.

I am sure that is not true. Making one physical BR Disc Will produce much more carbon, than transferring same data via internet, even a thousand times 🙂 So streaming is much more nature friendly, than buying a physical disc with data 😉

Trust me, I think you are correct, and discarded plactic disks last forever. 

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

5 hours ago, Farlis said:

At least Microsoft realise their Environmental footprint needs addressing that's why they are a responsible corporation by announcing their intention to be carbon negative by 2030, so as a community we need not worry about our impact on the environment.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

On 1/18/2020 at 6:55 PM, Noooch said:

I don't see how a 3rd party can make a plane better than the default ones are

Oh come on! Do you own any PMDG aircraft? Of course 3rd parties can go into more detail than Asobo.

• Like 1

Matthew S

5 hours ago, Farlis said:

Streaming a movie (at say 1080p) better than buying a new Blu-Ray disc? I find this very hard to believe. Evidence?

Edited by MatthewS

Matthew S

9 minutes ago, MatthewS said:

Oh come on! Do you own any PMDG aircraft? Of course 3rd parties can go into more detail than Asobo.

How do you know?