Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

Wing Wednesday

1 hour ago, Krakin said:
Never seen a better sunset in a game...

I merged your topic into the existing Wing Wednesday topic.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

@ChaoticBeauty

I pined your topic for Wing Wednesday so that we can just add to it every week rather than starting subsequent topics on it.

🌲🌲📌📌

• Like 1

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

It does look like a beautiful sunset, but I think it could use a bit more reddish hue to it given the sun's position.

Chris

1 hour ago, Krakin said:

Yes, I almost see the classic romantic couple in the foreground 🙂

Scenery for Flight Simulators since 1998

1 hour ago, ctalpas said:

It does look like a beautiful sunset, but I think it could use a bit more reddish hue to it given the sun's position.

Chris

They simulate aerosols around the World.  So, the sunsets will not always look the same as you move about the World with live weather.  This data is provided by MeteoBlue.

Edited by ual763
  • Like 3

I love this picture of the sunset, i only Dreams of sharing cockpit with someone i like and i take her into places like this.

15 hours ago, Krakin said:

crysis 1 maybe ;). but yeah, agree, beautful!

Victor Roos

15 hours ago, Claviateur said:

Yes, I almost see the classic romantic couple in the foreground 🙂

Nah... that's just antennas.

• Like 7

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

On 5/6/2020 at 10:57 PM, Claviateur said:

Sorry I don't mean to start (yet another) complex and endless debate but  is it my graphic designer obsessive compulsive eyes or there seem to be a strange cut between the airplane shape and the background? I noticed the white pixels around the edge of the airplane. The initial feeling I had was as if it's a combination of two images. I could be deeply mistaken and tired at this hour so I am not saying it is, but my obsessive compulsive eyes were locked on this effect.

What's even more striking is that the wing leading edge is blurred around where the engine is, and the engine pylon itself, to some extent. I truely hope the heat effect isn't taking place here (on top of the wing). I've noticed several times in past screenshots and videos that the origin of the heat effect isn't always convincing and often seems to be in front of the actual exhaust pipe opening. Could need some improvement IMHO, but I'm still glad the effect is there at least.

5 minutes ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

Dark cockpit ☹️

Yeah I had a feeling they'd go with that one lol

6 minutes ago, Deleted said:

Dark cockpit ☹️

No worries 🙂

• Upvote 1

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

The Wing Wednesday posts remind me a lot of my previous job, few years ago, where the Marketing team started to make Social Media posts every friday, during the rise of this trend.

Since I had one foot in the software / app dev UI/UX team and another in the design team of the Marketing department, I had to stop my work to brainstorm with them an idea, then I had to take a photo in or around the office somehow about that something, retouch it, a colleague comes up with this special word or two and another colleague post it...

At one point in addition to our daily tasks it became a challenge and a stress... At the end we were like Oh Sh*t! we have to find something for this friday... 😱

So with everyone of MSFS posts on Wednesday, I have the feeling the same "Oh Sh*t" echoes at the office of Asobo or MS every week,.. 🙈

• Like 3

Scenery for Flight Simulators since 1998

I can’t quite make out what that large patch of smoke is behind the plane. Is that a cloud? Why is it at ground level?

• Upvote 1