Sign in to follow this  
JLuis

Turbulent Designs Departure Announcements.

Hey all!

I would just like to take this moment to make a few announcements. There are a few reasons why we have come to these decisions, and we are sure you will agree that it is all for the better.

Source: https://www.turbulentdesigns.co.uk/forum/topic/962-turbulent-designs-departure-announcements/?fbclid=IwAR1skOWY3eJyRM7jEg7LKvuGiWsX1-QFgGbcuDRibXca7Y03ryhfyuqhUM8

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Sorry, but still doesn't help - I still get an invalid licence when I tried to reinstall terra flora v1.2 and yet my account records seem to be fine (I purchased terra flora in 2017 for FSX:SE)

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Very disappointing. I wonder if Orbx can or will do anything to help?

Mark Robinson

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

I would just note your purchase order details and serial and wait for Orbx to get organised. That's what I'll be doing.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I think that Turbulent Designs were responsible for Alderney, so what slim hopes I had for Jersey ever being developed have vanished :sad:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

How do you transfer your products from turbulent to ORBX?

I tried to add one into my cart and enter the serial number, as it was advised, but don’t know where to enter a coupon code.

Didn’t get any automatic discount for Terraflora v2, either. (I own v1)

Edited by longrangecruise

Regards, Perry

Just tried to sign-in to my Orbx Account. What a farce,and they want me to Upgrade? Don't think I will bother if they cannot get their@rses organised a bit better

I'm wondering if orbx will put out IDA and SBA for V5?  

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

Wasn't Russ White with Turbulent? Russ was one of the most talented Ex-ORBX designers for sure. After leaving ORBX, he founded White Digital Simulations which never really took off, then joined Turbulent... not sure what he's doing now.

Kind regards, Michael 

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Well my licence appears to have migrated OK. Thanks Perry. However, there is no download, but it does say that my product is Global TerraFlora (not V2 which is a good sign).

Then again, just because Orbx recognises the licence does that mean that they will make the download available of the old FSX product? :blush:

EDIT - do I need Orbx Central also?? Even though my account doesn't mention it.

Edited by HighBypass

Mark Robinson

Uh oh, I wonder what this means for having the airports upgraded to v5...they are notably absent from the list of V5 compatible airports through ORBX direct.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Yeah i asked orbx about this 

• Like 1

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom