Sign in to follow this  
CallsignDE

Leaked Videos

they better fix the A320/747/787 first otherwise I'll never buy DLC from microsoft. rather spent money on majestic

20 minutes ago, cepact said:

they better fix the A320/747/787 first otherwise I'll never buy DLC from microsoft. rather spent money on majestic

Of course the premium developers like PMDG, FsLabs or Majestic will still have their place in the sim world... I won't be bothering much with default jets myself... I suppose the default ones are fine for most GA operations from what I saw. But even then, please bring A2A 😛

• Like 1

Tomáš Pokorný

sign.php?call=160   signature-dark.png

SYSTEM -> CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K @ 5.0 GHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Ti @ 2027 MHz | RAM: 2x8 GB G.Skill Trident RGB 3200 MHz | MOBO: AsRock Z370 Extreme 4 | SSD: Kingston 256 GB, Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB | HDD: Western Digital 1 TB | CPU COOLER: Corsair H115i | CASE: Corsair Obsidian Series 750D | PSU: Seasonic Focus Gold 750W 

EQUIPMENT -> YOKE: Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System + Throttle Quadrant, Saitek X52 | RUDDER PEDALS: Saitek Pedals | CAMERA: TrackIR 5

15 hours ago, micstatic said:

I feel like I've noticed this on most of the videos that have been leaked.  Like so many of you guys, I've gone thru great measures to ensure my sim experience is ultra smooth and have resisted chasing FPS.  I really hope this is something that is fixed in the release version compared to the alpha.  Not to mention this is just default.  No payware added.  It seems unlikely performance improves when we start adding in the extras.  On the plus side the graphics look good. 

Most likely depends on your settings. Also might want to enable HAGS in Windows 10 etc.......

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

15 minutes ago, HiFlyer said:

Most likely depends on your settings. Also might want to enable HAGS in Windows 10 etc.......

I'm not talking about just this one guys link.  I'm talking about the vast majority that have been posted.  But like an earlier poster said.  Could be alpha related software added in.  

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

16 hours ago, seamaster55 said:

There should be a wind direction indicator I think,  on the VFR map......it would help somewhat for landings.

Maybe they'll be able to introduce that on a later build?

How 'bout a live windsock icon? Should be trivial to add one to  the VFR map window.

7 hours ago, meiztom said:

patiently waiting

Here they are again...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17tSnm6UL7rzaURPCgfk19N_BMscOJsWj/view     --->747

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eXTRXD7-Cz6qTHENegfcebwDY1kyB0K9/view     ---> Brazil flight in Airbus

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18FtNYyIYUTcocegYZrbmHUvqee6Wne2I/view  --> Citation J4

1 hour ago, andrecarli737 said:

Potential Dash-8 DLC for MSFS? 👀

It isn’t from their official Facebook page. So unless any developer has announced their plans for a D8, I’d take it with a grain of salt. 

44 minutes ago, micstatic said:

I'm not talking about just this one guys link.  I'm talking about the vast majority that have been posted.  But like an earlier poster said.  Could be alpha related software added in.  

I'm in the Alpha/Beta, and flying quite smoothly............

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

The last leaker seems to have a laptop. I was watching the Citation video, at 1:39 you can see his taskbar with the battery level. So the GPU probably isn't on the highest level.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

MaVe Creations - FSLTL - Free AI sounds - Giving your airports more atmosphere!

www.mavecreations.weebly.com

32 minutes ago, adino said:

Compressed and ugly, now. 😔

Devons rig

10 minutes ago, HiFlyer said:

Compressed and ugly, now. 😔

Looks great for me...even better than the youtube feed. Do you have a slow internet connection?

Edit: never mind, the Citation one seems better than the rest...

Edited by MaVe64

MaVe Creations - FSLTL - Free AI sounds - Giving your airports more atmosphere!

www.mavecreations.weebly.com

14 minutes ago, MaVe64 said:

The last leaker seems to have a laptop. I was watching the Citation video, at 1:39 you can see his taskbar with the battery level. So the GPU probably isn't on the highest level.

It must be a very good notebook, with a Nvidia card

Edited by edu2703

1 hour ago, adino said:

Very interesting that they have not implemented wing flex on the 747-8.  They've never showed the wing flex on this aircraft.  On the Airbus, they've got it.  Anyone else noticed this?

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

Just now, DMullert said:

Very interesting that they have not implemented wing flex on the 747-8.  They've never showed the wing flex on this aircraft.  On the Airbus, they've got it.  Anyone else noticed this?

They did show. Pre-order trailer.

• Like 2

imyj2f-5.png

Just now, andrecarli737 said:

They did show. Pre-order trailer.

Hmm - Need to have another look.  Thanks for the heads-up.

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.