Sign in to follow this  
CallsignDE

Leaked Videos

when i saw the loading time i'm glad i bought an high quality pcie 4 ssd

• Like 1

I guess these kind of guys just don't care anymore about the NDA. They don't want to buy it anyway, there's no fun if you don't have a clue how everything works and what you're doing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

MaVe Creations - FSLTL - Free AI sounds - Giving your airports more atmosphere!

www.mavecreations.weebly.com

2 hours ago, edu2703 said:

A person was livestreaming the sim on Youtube and left behind an hour-long gameplay showing a (almost) complete flight with a 747-8,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ6VJHDiK28

The best leaked video so far, although the user has crashed on landing.

OK, I noticed a few things:

• That guy was going on my nerves.
  • Ground crew should have standby animations. (🙋‍♂️ ASOBO / Microsoft)
  • Once the plane lifts off, it's just pure joy! The lighting and weather is marvelous! ❤️
  • It would be nice to have some animation of clouds hitting the windshield and flowing around it (ActiveSky does that).  (🙋‍♂️ ASOBO / Microsoft)
  • The plane is visible interacting with forces of air. This is an indication for a great flight model / weather engine, although inertia still seems a little too low.
  • IAS wobbles around a little more than I know it from FSX / XP. This is more realistic and again comforts the FM / weather engine.

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

I think the stutters are result of his internet connection. But oh boy, with all that breathtaking weather, the reflections ... etc, is running very smooth, sure also depending on his PC specs. 

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

3 minutes ago, MaVe64 said:

I guess these kind of guys just don't care anymore about the NDA. They don't want to buy it anyway, there's no fun if you don't have a clue how everything works and what you're doing.

Yep, I agree... These kind of guys are definitely not gonna purchase, so why care...

Tomáš Pokorný

sign.php?call=160   signature-dark.png

SYSTEM -> CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K @ 5.0 GHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Ti @ 2027 MHz | RAM: 2x8 GB G.Skill Trident RGB 3200 MHz | MOBO: AsRock Z370 Extreme 4 | SSD: Kingston 256 GB, Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB | HDD: Western Digital 1 TB | CPU COOLER: Corsair H115i | CASE: Corsair Obsidian Series 750D | PSU: Seasonic Focus Gold 750W 

EQUIPMENT -> YOKE: Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System + Throttle Quadrant, Saitek X52 | RUDDER PEDALS: Saitek Pedals | CAMERA: TrackIR 5

What annoys me is that these people are not able to contribute anything to the development. They're just in it for a free ride.

Let's hope that there are some good guys left out there caching the bugs. This one couldn't catch a bug if it flew against his window.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

MaVe Creations - FSLTL - Free AI sounds - Giving your airports more atmosphere!

www.mavecreations.weebly.com

I'm glad this guy did this... now we have something to hold on. And be honest... which harm is done to anyone by this? It will only increase the hype shortly before the release.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, RudyB24 said:

I liked the "Taxi speed limit exceeded" warning immediately after landing ... 🙂

Well, to be fair, he wasnt using his ap and fmc at all. There was no route, and therefor the automation couldn't really work properly. If he had programmed the fmc properly, I don't think he would get errors like that. 

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

1 minute ago, Andreas Stangenes said:

Well, to be fair, he wasnt using his ap and fmc at all. There was no route, and therefor the automation couldn't really work properly. If he had programmed the fmc properly, I don't think he would get errors like that. 

Mmm, I think this should be more related to what airport surface he was flying on, not whether he had a flight plan entered into his FMC... If you're moving at a fast speed on a runway, you should definitely not receive a warning telling you that you are taxiing too fast.

3 hours ago, edu2703 said:

A person was livestreaming the sim on Youtube and left behind an hour-long gameplay showing a (almost) complete flight with a 747-8,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ6VJHDiK28

The best leaked video so far, although the user has crashed on landing.

Nice find.  I wonder what settings and hardware this person is using?  Do people think that a GTX 1660 Super with the recommended CPU and 16 GB of RAM at 1080p can get the same quality as the Youtube streamer was getting?

Edited by abrams_tank
Repeated my sentence twice

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

I think there is no reason for MS/Asobo to keep the NDA. The sim will be released in 22 days and until then, the leaks will increase. MS/Asobo is spending a lot of effort, in vain, to delete all these videos, which will be reuploaded multiple times.

At least, with the NDA lifted, we would see more experienced people flying the aircrafts and their opinions. Not only noobs and trolls who have no idea how to fly an aircraft like most of the leaked videos.

• Like 2

They really nailed the -8’s engine whine! Feels so authentic comparing it to my flights on LH’s 747-8i fleet. 

First of all, I’m SO glad to see many key commands seem to be transferred from FSX. Should feel right at home for most parts. Nice!

I still find that „patchy“ ice accretion on the wing weird. It should be a lot more uniform I’d say. The extremely cool thing though that is now confirmed is that the ice will just dry off once you stay in clear air. Superb!

Also I love how the displays look in direct sunlight. I think it’s super realistic.

That map seems to have a major hiccup though towards the end of that airbus video. Also quite a number of typos and weird usage of (wrong) abbreviations and the like. Hope to see those small things fixed, really not necessary.

Oh, and it snows! Not just snow on the ground. One little crazy detail: did you notice as he set the weather to rain and reduced the OAT below zero (and then increased it again) the rain would turn into snow instantly (and back to rain afterwards)?

Too bad we haven’t really seen a pushback. It was just too hard it seems. That person should get nowhere near an aircraft.

Edited by badderjet

As someone working on airports for X-Plane I am just incredibly relieved to see (in the Domodedovo video) that they really haven´t been able to pull off getting the airport ground detail right. The ground markings are super messy (yellow lines not matching up, going nowhere, the vehicle pathways much too narrow, and what is with those weird red fat snakes??), there are blue taxiway edge lights in the middle of the taxiways (27 minutes and on) and so on.

This is detail that only a human artist can really get right - I don´t blame Asobo, I am just relieved that they haven´t found a way to sucessfully automate it. But maybe most people won´t notice, with the gaze upwards towards those beautiful clouds! 😃

Edited by Janov