Sign in to follow this  
B777ER

P3D 5.1 Released

7 minutes ago, TomH101 said:

The main issue for me that still persists is flickering clouds when NOT using Enhanced Atmospherics.

Given that they were focusing on getting EA out of beta and that this is going to be the new default, I’m not surprised they didn’t want to waste any time on fixing bugs in the legacy atmospherics. 

22 hours ago, B777ER said:

I.E., continue to use the inferior version for about the next 2 months while we again update all 3 products which will again require a full complete reinstall and yes the Sharlets version that were "weeks" away in April 2020 will now be here in 2021. Thanks for your continued support.🙄

... and 22 hours later Eric is eating humble pie:

https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/27304-a320-xa319-xa321-x-update-v501115-now-available-compatibility-with-p3d-v51/

• Like 2

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

FSL just released an update to their A320 lineup providing compatibility with P3D 5.1. Oh do i love to be proven wrong in these cases... This turned out to be one hell of a glorious simulation week!

• Like 1

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

So, is it best to just update the client or go for a full, new fresh install?

Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz  
64.0 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti

7 minutes ago, BWBriscoe said:

If you have addons outside of the p3d folder, do a complete uninstall, install a new version and you are good to go. I also deleted shader folder and a p3s cfg prior installing a new version

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

8 minutes ago, BWBriscoe said:

Best go for the full install to get all the fixes, I did it.

Ok great. Excuse my ignorance, but how do I ensure I fully uninstall P3D. Is it just a case of using Microsoft Windows programme remover?

Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz  
64.0 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti

6 minutes ago, BWBriscoe said:

Ok great. Excuse my ignorance, but how do I ensure I fully uninstall P3D. Is it just a case of using Microsoft Windows programme remover?

Add Remove Programs in Control Panel, choose first P3D entry and click uninstall, it will remove the program and all its components.

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

26 minutes ago, Nuno Pinto said:

FSL just released an update to their A320 lineup providing compatibility with P3D 5.1. Oh do i love to be proven wrong in these cases... This turned out to be one hell of a glorious simulation week!

Not quite.... still need HiFi to come through 

• Like 1

Yeah, well... yeah 🙂

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Damian from HiFi said: "The P3D 5.1 release version has an issue preventing proper EA mode weather control via SimConnect with ASP3D (or any other weather add-on). We have forwarded our findings to P3D developers and we hope that it will be resolved soon with a new P3D update.

We should have our ASP3D compatible update posted very quickly after the fix is available."

Regards, Bartek Staniszewski

1 minute ago, brosss said:

Damian from HiFi said: "The P3D 5.1 release version has an issue preventing proper EA mode weather control via SimConnect with ASP3D (or any other weather add-on). We have forwarded our findings to P3D developers and we hope that it will be resolved soon with a new P3D update.

We should have our ASP3D compatible update posted very quickly after the fix is available."

You’ve got to be kidding me. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Yeah, well... yeah 🙂

Yup i was just about to post that. Nice way to ruin good news HA.

Hah you gotta be kidding me 🤦‍♂️🤣🤣

Ivan Majetic