Sign in to follow this  
vbazillio

Will you support and acquire FSUIPC v7 ?

Just released at Simarket : https://secure.simmarket.com/john-dowson-fsuipc7-for-msfs.phtml

So far I need it for my VrInsight mPanel but the free version could be enough. Not to mention I want to support Pete and John. During the first phase of the Beta I use FSUIPC to manage my joystick but lastly everything is now controlled inside MSFS. I'm not using LUA and advanced programming facilities (yet).

Are you using advanced features ?

Edited by vbazillio

Vincent B.

Check my MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio

Purchased, would not be without FSUIPC in any of my sims.  Regards.

• Like 1

Very Best Wishes,

Dr T. Maurice Murphy

FSUIPC is must for me, to get rid of 10-deg heading bug issue with Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, have better axis calibration options, access some offsets (like lights on/off 2-position switch control). 

I just purchased FSUIPC7. I need it for Aivlasoft EFB.

Patric

Edited by pscharff

I only need it for my GoFlight LGT. Without a discount for FSX customers, it's not worth my support.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

30 minutes ago, Steku said:

FSUIPC is must for me, to get rid of 10-deg heading bug issue with Honeycomb Alpha Yoke

How did you fix the 10 degree heading bug with FSUIPC?

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Of course. Need it for my Thrustmaster T-flight HOTAS 

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

Nope. Don't need it. Don't want it. Got a TM HOTAS X here controlling just fine.

Why add complicating layers of extra code and resource users in the sim?

Edited by Will Fly For Cheese
  • Like 3

I look at this every once in a while because it always gets a mention (FSX beforehand etc.) but I just don't understand it. 
It just doesn't seem to do enough or have enough features, or am I really missing something?

• Like 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

Another reason a lot of people, like myself, stick with FSUIPC is that you can manage assignments of controllers and axes. This gives me the ability to manage them by aircraft. I have a thrust master warthog set, PFC yoke and a saitek 3 lever quadrant. For all of my Airbus aircraft, I use my thrust master warthog set. For all other aircraft, I use the PFC yoke and saitek quadrant. If it's a 3 engine aircraft, saitek for throttles and PFC throttle for spoilers. If it's a 4 engine aircraft saitek lever 1 and 2 control left and right engines while 3 controls spoilers. If it's a twin jet, same thing as 4 engine jets. If it's a turbo prop, same setup. FSUIPC makes it easy to operate with different aircraft, controllers and axes.

Rick

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, G550flyer said:

Another reason a lot of people, like myself, stick with FSUIPC is that you can manage assignments of controllers and axes. This gives me the ability to manage them by aircraft. I have a thrust master warthog set, PFC yoke and a saitek 3 lever quadrant. For all of my Airbus aircraft, I use my thrust master warthog set. For all other aircraft, I use the PFC yoke and saitek quadrant. If it's a 3 engine aircraft, saitek for throttles and PFC throttle for spoilers. If it's a 4 engine aircraft saitek lever 1 and 2 control left and right engines while 3 controls spoilers. If it's a twin jet, same thing as 4 engine jets. If it's a turbo prop, same setup. FSUIPC makes it easy to operate with different aircraft, controllers and axes.

Rick

Thanks, never knew really what FSUIPC was all about. Ive seen the name a millions times, even had it because it was required for something or other during the FS9 and FSX day, but never really knew what it did. 

2 hours ago, vbazillio said:

Just released at Simarket : https://secure.simmarket.com/john-dowson-fsuipc7-for-msfs.phtml

So far I need it for my VrInsight mPanel but the free version could be enough. Not to mention I want to support Pete and John. During the first phase of the Beta I use FSUIPC to manage my joystick but lastly everything is now controlled inside MSFS. I'm not using LUA and advanced programming facilities (yet).

Are you using advanced features ?

Geez, talk about going back in time! Glad to see your still around 🙂 (probably wont remember me, but we used to mess around the French Polynesia Division a lot in what feels like a 100 years ago :D) 

• Upvote 1

Does anyone know if FSUIPC will fix the issue (mostly with CH throttles) where you can't get the calibration to see 100% of the movement (so for example, you can only get your throttle to 95% power at max). 

I played around with the beta but quickly got lost, but I didn't put a lot of time in on it. 

I remember FSUIPC being great way back in the day, but I'm not sure if I need it now.  I do remember it being great with handling things like controllers. 

The funny thing is it is more about the time than the money.  Buying this means investing time in learning it (as any good tool needs). 

I'll download the demo and try it, but if someone can confirm that it can help with the CH Throttle issue it would give me encouragement to invest the time. 

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF