Sign in to follow this  
SierraDelta

AIG AI Manager OCI for MSFS – Development Announcement

6 hours ago, Kaiii3 said:

News on the AIG website: https://www.alpha-india.net/

You absolute champs! Welcome back to the big leagues again! 😄 I am so stoked.

• Like 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Are IVAO/VASTIM supported?

Not at the moment there is no feature added that can create the matchfiles neede for both of them.

-------------------------

Hopefully it can be possible in the near future 🙂 

Not at the moment there is no feature added that can create the matchfiles neede for both of them.

Hm, isn't that a contradiction to what @Kaiii3 said in the other thread or am I mixing up something here?

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/609629-teaser-or-maybe-a-bit-more/?do=findComment&comment=4654684

Edited by Belgarath

1 hour ago, ark4diusz said:

-------------------------

Hopefully it can be possible in the near future 🙂 

That's a significant oversight.  

2 hours ago, Belgarath said:

Hm, isn't that a contradiction to what @Kaiii3 said in the other thread or am I mixing up something here?

I believe the implication is that OCI will not create any custom rulesets on its own... but it shouldn't prevent someone else from creating one for a particular client based on the aircraft/textures included in the OCI package.  Please correct me if I'm wrong.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MadDog said:

I believe the implication is that OCI will not create any custom rulesets on its own... but it shouldn't prevent someone else from creating one for a particular client based on the aircraft/textures included in the OCI package.  Please correct me if I'm wrong.

correct

• Like 1

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

3 hours ago, ErichB said:

That's a significant oversight.  

I agree 100%. For those that fly with either online platform all the time, no sense even installing this program. Too bad... 

Eric 

7 minutes ago, B777ER said:

I agree 100%. For those that fly with either online platform all the time, no sense even installing this program. Too bad... 

both clients work to 80% without any specific matching files, since our package will provide all needed basic information by default, this was confirmed already in P3D.

3 hours ago, Kaiii3 said:

both clients work to 80% without any specific matching files, since our package will provide all needed basic information by default, this was confirmed already in P3D.

That's pretty good actually....

• Like 1

Eric 

A question: Today is 3rd of November, let's say 20:00 UTC. In P3D I could set the date to 5th of July 08:00 UTC and due to AIG I would get the traffic that is supposed to be there on 5th of July, according to the flightplans.
Does that work on MSFS, too? Or will it only show the traffic for 3rd of November, 20:00 UTC?
(Offline traffic of course; not live traffic)

Posted 3 hours ago at Aerosoft Simple Traffic Forum:

We have set a tentative release date of Nov 15th.

As said the price is set at €12.50 (plus VAT when applicable). That's 7 Eurocent per airline or 2 Eurocent per airport! 

With VAT that would be around €15 in the EU and around $15 for most US states.

Is there any possibility that this and AIG might actually work together?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dobee51 said:

Posted 3 hours ago at Aerosoft Simple Traffic Forum:

We have set a tentative release date of Nov 15th.

As said the price is set at €12.50 (plus VAT when applicable). That's 7 Eurocent per airline or 2 Eurocent per airport! 

With VAT that would be around €15 in the EU and around $15 for most US states.

Is there any possibility that this and AIG might actually work together?

I know in p3d you could mix different ai..but I have no idea what the mechanics of MSFS is in regards to ai but from what I read it’s worse than p3d. 

Also Im not really looking forward to aerosofts ai add on, unless I’m misinformed, they use the same ridiculous default models of the a330 with pointy noses etc 

Edited by Ridvan Celik
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Ridvan Celik said:

Also Im not really looking forward to aerosofts ai add on, unless I’m misinformed, they use the same ridiculous default models of the a330 with pointy noses etc 

you're correct, it's just using retextures of the default generic airliners.

17 hours ago, Belgarath said:

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/609629-teaser-or-maybe-a-bit-more/?do=findComment&comment=4654684

article updated. VASTIM/IVAO are not supported by default in OCI, but are working in 80-90% of all cases with the OCI setup, like in P3D

• Like 2