Sign in to follow this  
SierraDelta

AIG AI Manager OCI for MSFS – Development Announcement

2 hours ago, Kaiii3 said:

There will be an update on the planed public beta of OCI in the next days 🙂

That is really good news. Thanks Kai.

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

This was no announcement from Kai, but I'm already excited about the upcoming news regarding the OCI 😀

Missing proper AI Traffic Models in MSFS is the only thing that keeps me using P3D V4.5 and once AIG fills this gap, I'll make the final transition over to MSFS.

Counting on you 🤞🏻

I hope this can be used to display Vatsim traffic in MSFS. That is the only holding me back. I need realistic AI models for Vatsim. 

• Like 1

Eric 

Looking forward to this!  I had a great flight CYHZ-CYYZ today in the FBW A320, the cloudscapes were amazing, the approach into Toronto just looked so much like the one I’ve done as a passenger in real life so many times, the A320 was a dream to fly…after I parked at the gate i was thinking the only thing missing to complete the experience was a busy Pearson airport with lots of AI aircraft and the resulting ATC chatter.

Well plus FlyTampa YYZ 😉

Edited by regis9
  • Like 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

2 hours ago, GSalden said:

There will be an update on the planed public beta of OCI in the next days 🙂

Does that mean that SU6 has "fixed" some of the things you need to go on with OCI?

• Like 1

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

1 minute ago, jlund said:

Does that mean that SU6 has "fixed" some of the things you need to go on with OCI?

No, but we have workarounds

• Like 4

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

I've been looking forward to this for a year! 

• Like 1

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

If I remember correctly, in the latest q&a interview with MS/Asobo Jörg Naumann mentioned that they are in contact with AIG. JN said there were other issues and updates that were more important but they will look into AI again. I hope this is true.

• Like 1

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

30 minutes ago, Nemo said:

If I remember correctly, in the latest q&a interview with MS/Asobo Jörg Naumann mentioned that they are in contact with AIG. JN said there were other issues and updates that were more important but they will look into AI again. I hope this is true.

He's been saying that for months. From what I understand from @Kaiii3 the "contact" hasn't been what a lot of us hoped it would be......

• Like 1

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

Not having good air traffic in the game, it doesn't give me the same pleasure to play this.

I'm looking forward to this being released! More than 1 year waiting... for it to be launched as soon as possible to be able to fly around the world with realism in Airports.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I think they were held back from the Reno Air Race DLC if I can recall from what they said in their latest twitch stream. I really hope they get back on track on working with AIG to get this implemented.

• Like 1

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Great can’t wait. I am so tired of the word not allowed we have called ai by Asobo. I need real ai and living airports not stupid races and bs topgun

• Like 1

Lukas Dalton

38 minutes ago, DaWu said:

Great can’t wait. I am so tired of the word not allowed we have called ai by Asobo. I need real ai and living airports not stupid races and bs topgun

LOL.  Amen!!!  Why waste all this time on air races and Top Gun junk.  Get the core taken care of.

• Upvote 1

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

55 minutes ago, DMullert said:

Why waste all this time on air races and Top Gun junk.  Get the core taken care of.

Because that junk helps pay to keep the core going.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

James

1 hour ago, DMullert said:

LOL.  Amen!!!  Why waste all this time on air races and Top Gun junk.  Get the core taken care of.

Work on Reno Air Races helped improve the flight physics/model for all planes in the sim, the work they did on the F-18 is giving us collimated HUD support.

The DLC isn't made in a vacuum, DLC work also improves the core sim.

Any money users spend on the DLC also goes towards funding the sim.

The users that want AI are a minority just based on the votes AI threads get. I'd love for it to improve, but I don't see it ever getting major priority.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 1