Sign in to follow this  
DMullert

737 MAX Released for MSFS 2020 at Simmarket

3 minutes ago, dobee51 said:

The 737 dev could say the same thing.

True! There’s no way of verifying short of lawsuits and the accompanying discovery process...👩‍⚖️

Edited by Cmcollazo71

18 minutes ago, Cmcollazo71 said:

Yes, if that’s what the market will bear.

Life’s not fair, it is what it is though!

After it's the customers choice, If we want to support a company which is getting some cash, when it ripped-off 90% of the work from other, it's our choice, but it's sending a bad message to all the dev who are creating really cool stuff, but won't sale because 60$ is too much...

Edited by bendead

7 minutes ago, bendead said:

After it's the customers choice, If we want to support a company which is getting some cash, when it ripped-off 90% of the work from other, it's our choice, but it's sending a bad message to all the dev who a creating really cool stuff, but won't sale because 60$ is too much...

But then would it not be those developers’ choice?

So, customers are culpable because of the choice they made, buying this add on.

This budget developer is culpable because of their choice, filling an obvious market niche?

But, higher end developers’ choices get a free pass?

How’s that logical?

If we are free to choose then we’re responsible for those choices...

...but in a deterministic universe choice is an illusion... damnit I’m digressing again...😳

Edited by Cmcollazo71

9 minutes ago, bendead said:

After it's the customers choice, If we want to support a company which is getting some cash, when it ripped-off 90% of the work from other

Sorry, but mind sharing what knowledge you have that allows you to accurately call this "90% ripped off"?   Or do you just like making libelous statements for fun?

Because unless you know a lot more than has been discussed here, that is frankly word not allowed.  And I try not to curse here even though it's expurgated because it's against the rules.   But it is.   And that's the only response that statement's worth unless you justify it.

It's one thing to talk trash based on nothing more than screenshots and an elevated sense of entitlement.  It's another entirely to grossly discredit someone's work in a very real way.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, lzamm said:

So, does this run on the standard version?

Yeah, no issues.

• Like 1

Paul

BeQuiet Pure Base 500 FX - MSI Mag Tomahawk B760 - i5 13600k @ 5.1ghz - 32GB RAM - RTX 3060 12GB  -  32f (31.5" ) Full HD Monitor - TCA Officer Pack - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke -  Logitech Multi Panel

23 minutes ago, Cmcollazo71 said:

Yes, if that’s what the market will bear.

Life’s not fair, it is what it is though!

Take Bill Gates he ended up with the rights to DOS, not his own work, and who got both the credit and the money?

At least, he’s trying to do some good with it in the world now...🤔

That's debatable, but not here and now.

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

3 minutes ago, raymar said:

That's debatable,

Sure everything is, but what part?

What the market will bear?

Life not being fair?

Gates got extremely lucky?

He’s doing good with it? 
(wait it’s not one of those anti-vaccine things? - yeah better let it be, not the place)

1 minute ago, Cmcollazo71 said:

Gates got extremely lucky?

He’s doing good with it? 

Only Bill Gates. Nope, not good, self serving.

Just now, Treetops45 said:

Have a look at the current fselite.net lead article.

T45

Would a link be asking for too much?

Just now, raymar said:

Only Bill Gates. Nope, not good, self serving.

Ha! Just messing with you... I don’t have an opinion it was just stream of consciousness kind of stuff...

1 minute ago, raymar said:

Would a link be asking for too much?

I assume they mean the Abad Studios story that's been discussed elsewhere in this forum.  But that's just an assumption.

It also doesn't seem very relevant, because it's about a completely different plane and completely different developer, so you might not want to bother.

3 minutes ago, kaosfere said:

It's another entirely to grossly discredit someone's work in a very real way.

I don't discredit the work of the guy who created the external or cockpit model and sold it on Turbosquid, it's quite good. The same goes for Asobo, instruments, gauges are looking really good, sounds are great too.

Now we have the coding behind it. I did not buy this addon, but since you are cursing at me to defend them, I am sure you did. Would be nice to compare it with the stock 787 and check for similarities.