Sign in to follow this  
Tim-HH

MilViz Piaggio P.180 Avanti Evo released!

47 minutes ago, neucoas said:

40 bucks for a non-complete addon

LMFAO

This industry is reaching higher levels of absurdity

"Non complete" was just a disclaimer to say it's not a 1:1 model of the real thing.  You won't find any aircraft addon at this price point with better avioincs.

It's kinda funny.  P3D users beg add-on devs to not drop P3D, then complain.

Edited by ryanbatcund
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Product not finished, and will not be finished? MILVIZ makes themselves unbelievable with an action like this. I wonder if this is allowed by the law. And hope that this will be punished harshly by the community. These kind of companies do not belong in the flight simulation world!

Jasper Koelewijn

Current sims: DCS, P3Dv4, P3Dv5, MSFS
- Game pc: Intel I9 11900KF, Nvidia RTX 3090, 32GB RAM, 4x SSD, 1100W power supply, 2 x 40'' 4K monitor
- Stream pc: Intel I7 4790K, Nvidia 1080Ti, 32GB RAM, 2x SSD, 850W power supply, 2x 27'' monitor
- Other: Track-IR, Thrustmaster Wartog HOTAS, Saitek Combat rudder pedals, Saitek X-55, HP Reverb G2.

7 minutes ago, djboelie said:

Product not finished, and will not be finished? MILVIZ makes themselves unbelievable with an action like this. I wonder if this is allowed by the law. And hope that this will be punished harshly by the community. These kind of companies do not belong in the flight simulation world!

You're out of line.  It was simply a disclaimer to describe that you're not getting a 100% avioincs and systems replica.   They should not have written those words.

Edited by ryanbatcund
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

21 minutes ago, ryanbatcund said:

You're out of line.  It was simply a disclaimer to describe that you're not getting a 100% avioincs and systems replica.   They should not have written those words.

I agree I was overreacting (Emotions took over since I am waiting long time for some titles to be released in P3D instead of MSFS). As of right now, I cannot visit the Milviz P180 page anymore. So if it is like you said, they will have to write there intentions better this time.

Edited by djboelie

Jasper Koelewijn

Current sims: DCS, P3Dv4, P3Dv5, MSFS
- Game pc: Intel I9 11900KF, Nvidia RTX 3090, 32GB RAM, 4x SSD, 1100W power supply, 2 x 40'' 4K monitor
- Stream pc: Intel I7 4790K, Nvidia 1080Ti, 32GB RAM, 2x SSD, 850W power supply, 2x 27'' monitor
- Other: Track-IR, Thrustmaster Wartog HOTAS, Saitek Combat rudder pedals, Saitek X-55, HP Reverb G2.

they are being honest. Not "complete" means that this is as far they have gone. They are moving on. They are assuming, though, that some people will purchase the aircraft as is.It seems to me that many other aircrafts came out "not complete", but we didn't find out until we purchased it.

What looks like a fairly comprehensive manual is available for download - busy going through it. That is already a huge improvement on a Carenado product😇

Johan Pienaar

There are very few 100% complete sim aircraft out there ,even the study level $100 plus aircraft have things missing.

$40 for a milviz aircraft still seems a very good buy to me, and I’d get myself except I’m like Chock and don’t like the strange looking craft.

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

This is a very cool airframe.  Looking for some more reviews before I buy, but I'm really looking forward to replicating the San Diego to Charleston 3hr 52min record cross country flight! 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piaggio_P.180_Avanti

• Like 1

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

4 hours ago, Chapstick said:

lol they're refusing to answer questions on their FB page about how it compares to the KA350 in terms of features. 

The king air was first in the not complete lineup........

• Upvote 1

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

1 hour ago, Joseph29 said:

Are you sure the plane is released?? I am on the product page and it says coming soon.

https://milviz.com/flight/products/180EVO/?fbclid=IwAR2J5YMTjVbZ62Uq8jWfL0i9J_q3cJALB6SZOzSuT8NJ2ABcJxI4z5tHQf8#

It was released, then it wasn't.

Question about that was asked on the forum several hours ago but no answer so far (sure it is late in various parts of the world).

I picked it up.  Even though I am critical of much of how MilViz operates I do like their aircraft.  Looks very good to me, manual is lacking a lot (V speeds, cruise tables / info).  Took me awhile to find out how to steer on the ground - there is a button on the yoke but it is not mentioned anywhere (and of course I hide the yoke).  Even then steering seemed to fail then I would have to push again even though the PFD was still indicating STEERING - TAXI.

Joe

Joe Lorenc

5 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

It's kinda funny.  P3D users beg add-on devs to not drop P3D, then complain.

I am not a P3D user so that does not apply to me 🤷‍♂️

Cheers :)

N.-

First review from a friend of mine:

MV P180. Installed fine on P3DV4.5. Great looking bird. Missing, interior views and wing views. Cockpit is not the quality of the 350, but is Ok. The PL21 is the same as the 350 with the 2D pop-ups, which is nice. Personally, for the money, I think it is worth it and I think all is steering development to MSFS and P3D is now in the "back seat"

Tom

When it pops available again I will pick it up and post a review on my yt channel. We could always use more cool bizjets/turboprops. I’d love a nicely done starship or a g4 sp (yeah I know we won’t see the gulfstream).

Edited by CaptainNick

Nick Silver

http://www.youtube.com/user/socalf1fan

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb ddr4 3200mhz ram, RTX 3080 FE, HP Reverb G2 v2, 4K Tv Monitor

Disclaimer: I wasn't criticizing MilViz. Although I do agree with others here that a) no sim airplane is 100 % complete, and therefore b) such a statement is probably counterproductive.

Anyway, I'm guessing they didn't check off all the boxes on their development list, and I'm genuinely interested in what is missing. I think it's a cool plane, with an unmistakable sound. Price seems to be fair.

• Like 3

Best regards, Dimitrios

7950X - 32 GB - RX6800 - TrackIR - Power-LC M39 WQHD - Honeycomb Alpha yoke, Saitek pedals & throttles in a crummy home-cockpit - MSFS for Pilotedge, P3D for everything else