Sign in to follow this  
Cyrex1984

New studylevel airliner coming to MFS!

6 hours ago, 177B said:

Watch out!

They are everywhere these days!

TrollsEverywhere.jpg

LOL. That reminds me of an episode of the Twilight Zone. I think it was Robert Shatner seeing that troll out the window pulling the engine apart.

• Like 1

Vic green

All I have to say is that the first developer to VNAV wins the sim(s)...lol 

• Like 1

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

does this mean a crappy version like the bredok 737 or the captain sim 777 or a proper working airliner like what pmdg do

Alexander Shepherd

2 hours ago, rocketlaunch said:

I believe they call it "hype". 

Hype would be a bunch of 4k pictures of the cockpit, cabin, and aircraft with a "coming soon!" - or even a Let's Play with Chewwy and some other streamers. Instead we don't even know what aircraft it is. They dropped a release date for a teaser, which is just silly to me. Just my opinion, of course.

I'm not usually this negative, but if you're going to remain in the shadows for a year developing a game changing plane, wait another 4 days so your photoshop guy can put together pictures with your announcement.

I'll end with a positive: I bet this plane will rock our World and be a great addition to all of our hangars. Can't wait to see what they've been working on for all this time.

Edited by WestAir
  • Upvote 1

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

50 minutes ago, WestAir said:

Hype would be a bunch of 4k pictures of the cockpit, cabin, and aircraft with a "coming soon!"

Well, the hype is already on, a lot of passionate simmers are waiting on what it could be, for a small company it's smart to do so.

But it's double edge with a safety, because it's alpha, It could be Inibuilds level, with older style of jet or it could be some generic Aerosoft / Carenado big plane.

I guess we will find out in a couple of days

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, bendead said:

Well, the hype is already on, a lot of passionate simmers are waiting on what it could be, for a small company it's smart to do so.

But it's double edge with a safety, because it's alpha, It could be Inibuilds level, with older style of jet or it could be some generic Aerosoft / Carenado big plane.

I guess we will find out in a couple of days

Excellent point. This shows why I wouldn't make it in marketing. I retract my previous opinion.

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

study level.🤣...sooo...when you are done studying you will get some sort of type rating I guess...

• Like 2

6 hours ago, PATCO LCH said:

LOL. That reminds me of an episode of the Twilight Zone. I think it was Robert Shatner seeing that troll out the window pulling the engine apart.

The critters in those photos are Aussie drop bears not trolls.

The drop bear is renowned for hitching a ride on unsuspecting aircraft and letting go when it sees an unsuspecting tourist below to pounce upon.

The-Thing.jpg

• Like 1

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

I'll put 100 on that A350 project that was developed far along and then just given to someone else to finish.  I'm still saying A350-900

I'm curious about this project. If I'd to guess it will likely be an Airbus, perhaps a long-haul. Maybe an A330/A330neo or an A350.

17 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

I think P3D will just focus on their customers that want a sim for training, and they hope that these customers don't give MSFS 2020 a try. All bets are off if that happens. 

Is there a version of MSFS licensed for commercial use ?

If there isn't one corporate customers won't have the option of moving.

On 7/8/2021 at 5:41 AM, psolk said:

I read the article and it seems more like there is an "Announcement Coming" because for some reason they can't even reveal what they are working on...  You have to love it when someone writes an article about something they can't tell you about LOL  So basically, Details are coming soon...   

Even more redicullous is letting some "streamers" with advance access or knowledge announce the non-announcement.

Another reason one should pay absolutely no attention to the people putting up mostly Youtube garbage!

Edited by tpete61

2 hours ago, sw2010camaro said:

My guess is the Whiskey Jet Simulations A220

this would be what I would love to see. 

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next