Sign in to follow this  
Cyrex1984

New studylevel airliner coming to MFS!

15 hours ago, RaptyrOne said:

and it has taken us 8 pages to establish this!😂

I established it on page 1 but folks love to speculate 🤣

On 7/8/2021 at 12:44 PM, ckyliu said:

A news article announcing the preview of an actual preview later. Talk about complete non story. This clickbait should be in the bin!

I only came back to see if it had actually been announced, and quelle surprise, it hasn't.

Edited by ckyliu
  • Like 1

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

On 7/8/2021 at 4:53 AM, highflyer2020 said:

QW787 maybe?

That would be the shizzle...

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

I presume it's this A320? After all that endless speculation, turns out to be something we already basically have 🙄

• Like 2

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

2 hours ago, ckyliu said:

I presume it's this A320? After all that endless speculation, turns out to be something we already basically have 🙄

Not if you read the link, has allot more than any Airbus in Sims today.

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Looks amazing, I just hoped they did a A330 or A340 instead

Back in my days in XP11 I owned Toliss A321 and Flight Factor A320. I must say I enjoyed to flying both. While I agree some airliners diversity would be great I have no problem to have two version of 320! It's all good after all! 

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

4 minutes ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

All that for this? Oh well. 

For this? I watched the Q&A and read the website post. If what the devs are suggesting is true (and they may be spouting lies), then this is the single most realistic representation of a complex aircraft in any flight sim, DCS included. The devs outright apologized for being unable to port to the XBOX version, because the simulation won't allow it.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

40 minutes ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

All that for this? Oh well. 

Are you joking Ian?  :biggrin:  If you watch the twitch stream it might change your mind.

• Like 2

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

Sure if you like button pressing, and even airbus. Not for me.... Looks good if you're in to that kind of thing though. 

Does this statement by the developers match with another A320? 

he said that “all of it” has been built from the ground up for the new simulator using no code from any of the default aircraft. 

If the new study level aircraft was to be a B737 for example, then the statement is superfluous. Why would you mention code from a default aircraft when there is no default B737 to get code from?  But there is a default A320. So I guess it looks like we will soon have three A320's including the default.🙄 

Edit: Whoops. Reading deeper instead of skimming. No question it is the Fenix A320.  

Edited by Lord Farringdon

No. No, Mav, this is not a good idea.

Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower!

Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-10700 CPU @2.90Ghz, 32GB RAM,  NVIDEA GeForce RTX 3060, 12GB VRAM, Samsung QN70A 4k 65inch TV with VRR 120Hz Free Sync (G-Sync Compatible). 

Boeing Thrustmaster TCA Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant, Turtle Beach Velocity One Rudder Pedals.   

As I said in the other topic. How can this be anything else then 100% amazing?! 

Specs: 11900K (5ghz), 64GB ram 3600mhz, RTX 3080 ti

Plus guys there is a reason developers like Airbuses, they sell lots of them. 

• Like 1

Specs: 11900K (5ghz), 64GB ram 3600mhz, RTX 3080 ti