Sign in to follow this  
Bobsk8

SU6 now available.

3 minutes ago, CJ1045 said:

Weird - am running Windows 11 dev build and I got 12meg update as the game booted then no WU6 in game  but content manager updates.

It is going to be one of those days!!

CJ

I, too, received the 12 Meg update booted and upon checking in store, no SU6 but I also was able to download updates from the Config manager. I am, however, still on windows 10 -  Weird or what?

After Code: 0x80070020  error on "get updates! in store.

• Like 1

Very Best Wishes,

Dr T. Maurice Murphy

No night lighting fixes in the change log? 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Just now, fakeflyer737 said:

No night lighting fixes in the change log? 

General: 

• Fixed a bug that prevented Live/AI aircrafts lights from showing
  • Like 1

Just now, Fiorentoni said:

General: 

• Fixed a bug that prevented Live/AI aircrafts lights from showing

Im talking about the ground night lighting ASOBO mentioned they fixed with SU6 isnt in the log. 

• Like 1

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

I got this in the upper right corner in MSFS:

VTgldmY.jpg

That was sneaky 😬

• Like 3

R7 5800X3D | RTX 4080 OC 16 GB | 64 GB 3600 | 3440x1440 G-Sync | Logitech Pro Throttles Rudder Yoke Panels | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS | TrackIR 5 | Oculus Rift S
Experience with Flight Simulator since early 1990s

4 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

Im talking about the ground night lighting ASOBO mentioned they fixed with SU6 isnt in the log. 

Under World: Fixed burry night lights at 4k/superwide resolutions. 

Or words to that effect. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, JRBarrett said:

The main 8.94 GB update took 13 minutes start to finish.

not gonna beat that, after 13 mins I am at 70%. still good though

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Just now, Republic3D said:

I got this in the upper right corner in MSFS:

VTgldmY.jpg

That was sneaky 😬

I saw a Youtube video the other day that said that MS was going to start ramming W 11 down people's throat, looks like that may have started now. Only way to stop it, is disable TPM. 

• Like 2

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

35 minutes ago, Brandon01110 said:

Another time for us steam users to not worry about update and get popcorn out for observation of Ms store users.  Sorry guys good luck

Happy customer store here user here. No problems (as usual).

Start xbox app -> start MS store app -> click update -> start MSFS - Click update -> check for additional updates in Content Manager -> Done

• Like 1

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

Of course a game dont update your OS.

This is related to the Win11 themes written about in the newsletter

// 5800X3D // RTX 3090 // 64GB RAM // HP REVERB G2 //

1 minute ago, Bobsk8 said:

I saw a Youtube video the other day that said that MS was going to start ramming W 11 down people's throat, looks like that may have started now. Only way to stop it, is disable TPM. 

It would not surprise me. 

But I'm hoping it's just a glitch or something, nothing prompted me to install Win 11 yet after restarting. But who knows. 

R7 5800X3D | RTX 4080 OC 16 GB | 64 GB 3600 | 3440x1440 G-Sync | Logitech Pro Throttles Rudder Yoke Panels | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS | TrackIR 5 | Oculus Rift S

Just now, Republic3D said:

It would not surprise me. 

But I'm hoping it's just a glitch or something, nothing prompted me to install Win 11 yet after restarting. But who knows. 

If you doný want to upgrade you don't have to, at least until 2025 when Win10 gets out of support.
Off course those that don't read and click yes on anything will get it, as it should be.

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

Just now, orchestra_nl said:

If you doný want to upgrade you don't have to, at least until 2025 when Win10 gets out of support.
Off course those that don't read and click yes on anything will get it, as it should be.

I know. I'm just a bit confused that MSFS says it downloaded Windows 11. 

27 minutes ago, Malaromane said:

all of the World Updates and the NXi.

And bush trips...really hoping they work now