Sign in to follow this  
scotchegg

Another seasons step from Bijan

22 minutes ago, David Roch said:

Actually,  only a few people know that there are 1.200 people working for the Bijan's group.
Some are planting trees all over the world, others are painting the ground in 150 countries and some hundreds are building ships and marinas.
Bijan is the boss and as such, he just promotes his products on the web and answer to customers.
Lazy guy!
😄

Ah so that's how he does it! Well, no matter, the results are amazing!

• Like 2

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale

Quick question, how do we know when this is updated? I had purchased this awhile back and do like it but noticed that I was 3 revisions behind. I would like to keep current.

• Upvote 2

Ryzen 7 5800 x3D, Asus Tuf Gaming X570 Plus, Geforce GTX 4080 F.E., 32GB Corsair PC-3600, 1TB Samsung Evo 970 nVME SSD, 1TB Samsung Evo 870 SSD, 500GB Samsung Evo 870 SSD

7 minutes ago, Mikeingreen said:

Quick question, how do we know when this is updated? I had purchased this awhile back and do like it but noticed that I was 3 revisions behind. I would like to keep current.

If you bought it from SimMarket, you can activate update notifications. The setting is under "Newsletter" (yes, a bit misleading). Works perfect with Bijan's products.

Kind regards, Michael

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

11 minutes ago, Mikeingreen said:

Ummm maybe have to repurchase on Marketplace?

No idea as I've discovered I was also outdated as I don't check Simmarket often.

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

Aboso needs to hire this guy to officially implement Season’s ASAP!

• Like 6

Chris Camp

17 minutes ago, pmb said:

If you bought it from SimMarket, you can activate update notifications. The setting is under "Newsletter" (yes, a bit misleading). Works perfect with Bijan's products.

Kind regards, Michael

Thanks Michael. I will do that when I get back home on Sunday.

Michael

Ryzen 7 5800 x3D, Asus Tuf Gaming X570 Plus, Geforce GTX 4080 F.E., 32GB Corsair PC-3600, 1TB Samsung Evo 970 nVME SSD, 1TB Samsung Evo 870 SSD, 500GB Samsung Evo 870 SSD

16 hours ago, Waldo Pepper said:

Bijan is the Bob Ross of the MSFS Universe.

Haha,  I do have an art and graphic design background. I've done a lot of murals and portraits and landscape paintings.

This is a 100 x 20 feet mural I did for a laundry mat grand opening in Los Angeles:

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

Gaming Laptop:
MSI GS75 Stealth 5.6GHz Intel Core i9 - 10th gen 16 core CPU  -  32 GB DDR4 SDRAM  - 1TB SSD - RTX 2080 Super - 1920x1080 - 3 fans and cooling pipes.

2 hours ago, David Roch said:

Actually,  only a few people know that there are 1.200 people working for the Bijan's group.
Some are planting trees all over the world, others are painting the ground in 150 countries and some hundreds are building ships and marinas.
Bijan is the boss and as such, he just promotes his products on the web and answer to customers.
Lazy guy!
😄

hahaha, cover blown. 🙂

• Like 1

Gaming Laptop:
MSI GS75 Stealth 5.6GHz Intel Core i9 - 10th gen 16 core CPU  -  32 GB DDR4 SDRAM  - 1TB SSD - RTX 2080 Super - 1920x1080 - 3 fans and cooling pipes.

2 hours ago, pmb said:

Kind regards, Michael

I am happy you got this work for you.  Personally, I have had this checked for years and have never received anything from them.

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

I'm following this project since it started but haven't purchased it yet.
Seeing this latest video, I'm really impressed!

54 minutes ago, Mike S KPDX said:

I am happy you got this work for you.  Personally, I have had this checked for years and have never received anything from them.

check your spam filter. I get regular emails now but initially they were "junked".

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

I watched a video about Enchroma glasses.  They enable certain types of color blind people to perceive certain colors for the first time. 

What I found particularly notable,  was watching someone see a tree for the first time with the glasses.    Without the glasses,  trees had always appeared as rather indistinct outlines to him,   more or less 2d shapes.  He couldn't make out the individual leaves.  With the glasses,  he was suddenly able to perceive all of the shades of green found on the individual leaves,   the yellows of upturned leaves,  etc.

Suddenly he could look around the world and perceive a much richer level of depth and granularity.

I'm not saying that Bijan's tree's alter anyone's eyesight,    but what I am saying is that the variety of his trees adds a subtle sense of depth that was lacking with the more or less monotonous default trees.  It's subtle,  but real imo.    Especially when patches of light break through the clouds and illuminate patches here and there.   Much better than default, imo.

46 minutes ago, Waldo Pepper said:

I watched a video about Enchroma glasses.  They enable certain types of color blind people to perceive certain colors for the first time. 

What I found particularly notable,  was watching someone see a tree for the first time with the glasses.    Without the glasses,  trees had always appeared as rather indistinct outlines to him,   more or less 2d shapes.  He couldn't make out the individual leaves.  With the glasses,  he was suddenly able to perceive all of the shades of green found on the individual leaves,   the yellows of upturned leaves,  etc.

Suddenly he could look around the world and perceive a much richer level of depth and granularity.

I'm not saying that Bijan's tree's alter anyone's eyesight,    but what I am saying is that the variety of his trees adds a subtle sense of depth that was lacking with the more or less monotonous default trees.  It's subtle,  but real imo.    Especially when patches of light break through the clouds and illuminate patches here and there.   Much better than default, imo.

Also, the tropics are finally looking tropical!

Lee

• Like 2

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

@BijanStudio Just wondering if the new fall terrain masks are going to be included in your more basic SPRING NORTH, FALL SOUTH package as well?

Martin 

Sims: MSFS and X-plane 11

Home Airport: CYCW - Chilliwack, BC Canada

i5 13600KF 32GB DDR4 3600 RAM, RTX3080TI  HP Reverb G2

38 minutes ago, turnandbank said:

@BijanStudio Just wondering if the new fall terrain masks are going to be included in your more basic SPRING NORTH, FALL SOUTH package as well?

For that season, since fall is in southern hemisphere, I will have to create terrain mask for those areas first.  Once I do, I will include it. In the next few days I'll be adding more mask areas. 

• Like 1

Gaming Laptop: