Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
turbomax

SU7 hotfix beta incoming Monday December 6

Recommended Posts

Thanks, Are they skipping the Beta then? No Official announcement on the forums yet.


HP Reverb G2 - Windows 10 64bit, Gigabyte Auros Pro Mobo, i9-9900k CPU, Gigabyte 2070Super GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait what? Is the hotfix available? 😲


i9-9900K OC 5.0ghz, 32GB DDR4 3600 RAM, RTX 2080Super 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

where is that from? Im in the hotfix Beta, and they said it'll go out only when the testers (us), are confident it'll work flawlessly. The Public Beta starts monday, but devs got it 2 days ahead (yesterday)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this click bait? There is nothing about a hotfix on the FS Forum or the FS Offical Site News Page?  

  • Upvote 1

spacer.pngBob Cardone         MSFS 2020     PMDG DC6,  , Kodiak 100, JF Arrow  , Carenado Seminole, Simple Traffic  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    ATC  by PF3    FlyVirtual.net  CLX PC

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bobsk8 said:

Is this click bait? There is nothing about a hotfix on the FS Forum or the FS Offical Site News Page?  

there will be a "hotfix", more likely a SU7 v.2.0 , we are already testing its Beta. Wich anyone can do from Monday the 6th. BUT, this post makes it look like the fix is coming monday, when actually it is the Beta, optionla, that you can choose to join. At your own risk of course. 

  • Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, leprechaunlive said:

there will be a "hotfix", more likely a SU7 v.2.0 , we are already testing its Beta. Wich anyone can do from Monday the 6th. BUT, this post makes it look like the fix is coming monday, when actually it is the Beta, optionla, that you can choose to join. At your own risk of course. 

I choose risk!  :biggrin:  This fixes virtually everything I had concerns about. 

It looks like this will get people through the winter season quite happily, and we might get a whole raft of new releases now that developers are happy the design and test environment (and the sim) is more stable for them.
If this fix is good, this should easily see us through to SU8 in February, or even longer if they need more time to test everything.  Hopefully we can all do a similar process (a widespread opt-in beta) with SU8 - that will be the way forward.

  • Like 8

I like to fool airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio!

Intel Core I7 8086K @ 5.1 GHz with water cooling, EVGA RTX 3080Ti Ultra (Default Profile), 32 GB RAM @ 3600 MHz (XMP), 2 x Samsung 1 TB NVME M.2. - Soon to be 12900k in a ROG Strix Z690 D4 motherboard, with 32 GB 4400 DDR4 RAM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bobcat999 said:

If this fix is good, this should easily see us through to SU8 in February

this! I think this may save christmas for the AVSIM crowd.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks good, can't wait to get back in the air. 

  • Like 3

8700K Delid @ 5GHz | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 @ 3600MHz | MSI 1080 Ti Sea Hawk X | Windows 11 Pro | Monitors: Acer XB270HU / LG 27UK650

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, turbomax said:

this! I think this may save christmas for the AVSIM crowd.

You started this  thread. Where did you get your information from that you posted about a hotfix coming on Monday?

 

  • Like 1

spacer.pngBob Cardone         MSFS 2020     PMDG DC6,  , Kodiak 100, JF Arrow  , Carenado Seminole, Simple Traffic  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    ATC  by PF3    FlyVirtual.net  CLX PC

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This sounds very promising indeed. I hope it will released before the holidays. Pretty sure it will. 

  • Like 1

i9-11900K, RTX 3080, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bobcat999 said:

I choose risk!  :biggrin:  This fixes virtually everything I had concerns about. 

It looks like this will get people through the winter season quite happily, and we might get a whole raft of new releases now that developers are happy the design and test environment (and the sim) is more stable for them.
If this fix is good, this should easily see us through to SU8 in February, or even longer if they need more time to test everything.  Hopefully we can all do a similar process (a widespread opt-in beta) with SU8 - that will be the way forward.

Your a brave Man 🙂

It does look great and wonderful news, as long as there are not "bugs" they could push this really fast...hopfully.

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 3

David Murden  MSFS • G36 RY Turbo Mod (Nxi) • Spitfire MKI & MKIXc - FG-1D • TF-104G • BAe Hawk T1/A CRJ DC 6 • 

DCS  A10c II  AV-8B  • F-14 A/B  F-16c  F/A-18c • Supercarrier  Terrains • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • Thrustmaster, Warthog HOTAS & TPR • TrackIR 5 & ProClip • Arctis PRO Headset with GameDAC Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

You started this  thread. Where did you get your information from that you posted about a hotfix coming on Monday?

 

It says 'hotfix beta' in the title now Bob.  Not sure if it was edited.  Anyway, good news.


I like to fool airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio!

Intel Core I7 8086K @ 5.1 GHz with water cooling, EVGA RTX 3080Ti Ultra (Default Profile), 32 GB RAM @ 3600 MHz (XMP), 2 x Samsung 1 TB NVME M.2. - Soon to be 12900k in a ROG Strix Z690 D4 motherboard, with 32 GB 4400 DDR4 RAM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Your a brave Man 🙂

It does look great and wonderful news, as long as there are not "bugs" they could push this really fast...hopfully.

so far so good, from a develloper standpoint, the Beta fixed everything that halted our productivity. I admit, i havent tested every single point on the changelog either.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, bobcat999 said:

It says 'hotfix beta' in the title now Bob.  Not sure if it was edited.  Anyway, good news.

it was edited, beta wasnt mentionned anywhere on the original post 🙂

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

    AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

    Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.


    53%
    $13,405.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now
×
×
  • Create New...