Sign in to follow this  
Flysimware

FLYSIMWARE Cessna 414AW Chancellor Snippet 1

Awesome ! Are we getting more videos before release ?

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

3 hours ago, Flysimware said:

Trying our best to not delay the release of the Cessna 414AW Chancellor beta. Here is the store page to make the purchase and there is a countdown. 

https://www.flysimware.com/FLYSTORE_2015/en/msfs-2020/46-flysimware-cessna-414aw-chancellor-msfs2020.html

Also once you make a purchase feel free to visit our discord server voice channel for a community chat on help for using the product. 

https://discord.gg/n3FM8k76Wj

Thanks for the info and good luck with the release!  Really enjoy your Grumman Widgeon and was very impressed with how you kept improving it further,

• Like 1

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

19 hours ago, jpe828 said:

Wow, I thought the Milviz 310 was a shoe in for me, but now the choice is tougher.... this looks very nice. I will wait for reviews on both I suppose. 

This one has a release date 😄🤙

• Like 2

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

A little on the expensive side for a GA aircraft, especially for a beta. But I will be purchasing it at some point. I love the Widgeon. I DO have a feeling Milviz is gonna price their 310 lower. Price isn't necessarily something that makes it or breaks it for ME, but I imagine a GA aircraft at that price is gonna turn off a bunch of MSFS users. This is PMDG DC-6 territory (and CRJ and Super Constellation). I imagine people will pay that for an airliner. Not so sure about GA. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I hope to see this beauty on ORBX, SimMarket, or Just Flight. Good luck with the release! 

Edited by NismoRR

4 hours ago, BostonJeremy77 said:

A little on the expensive side for a GA aircraft, especially for a beta. But I will be purchasing it at some point. I love the Widgeon. I DO have a feeling Milviz is gonna price their 310 lower. Price isn't necessarily something that makes it or breaks it for ME, but I imagine a GA aircraft at that price is gonna turn off a bunch of MSFS users. This is PMDG DC-6 territory (and CRJ and Super Constellation). I imagine people will pay that for an airliner. Not so sure about GA. 

Compared to the $20 release from Wing42 it is a significant difference. Would be nice to know the number of sales after the first year to compare the two different strategies.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

// 5800X3D // RTX 3090 // 64GB RAM // HP REVERB G2 //

6 hours ago, BostonJeremy77 said:

Whats the price?

AMD 7800X3D, Windows 11, Gigabyte X670 AORUS Elite AX Motherboard, 64GB DDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO RGB (AMD Expo), RTX 4090,  Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 2 TB PCIe 4.0, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1 TB PCIe 4.0, 4K resolution 50" TV @60Hz, HP Reverb G2 VR headset @ 90 Hz, Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant, be quiet 1000W PSU, Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black air cooler.

60-130 fps. no CPU overclocking.

very nice.

It seems like i wont be able to go to work next friday since i will be sick 😁

Juan Ramos

6 hours ago, BostonJeremy77 said:

I imagine people will pay that for an airliner. Not so sure about GA. 

We'll see... last survey had 50% GA pilots, 50% airline pilots.. 

Either group will aim to get the best in class, I would think..

I am in 🙂

Bert

Knowing that this supports the pms50 garmin then I will likely consider this. I already have a ton of planes and a few twin ga aircraft. But having that garmin from pms50 really adds to my immersion. Navigraph, pilot2atc and a good payware plane make the world of difference. You might have me sold on this.

After noticing the pictures a little closer...yeah this looks pretty awesome. But this is a little steep of a price. I will wait this time for reviews before deciding this time.

Edited by Sonosusto
Noticed more pictures in detail

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---

There is a nice feature I think is mentioned on the FSW site - independent Flight Director.  Really nice for hand flying.

51957564424_7d518dcffe_k.jpgFD by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

Edited by ryanbatc

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

9 minutes ago, ryanbatc said:

There is a nice feature I think is mentioned on the FSW site - independent Flight Director.  Really nice for hand flying.

51957564424_7d518dcffe_k.jpgFD by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

Can you confirm whether Turn indicator ball is working or not?

Thanks.

Bruno Teixeira.
W11 PRO x64 | i9 13900k | RTX4090 | 32GB DDR5 | MSFS

1 minute ago, NoobX said:

Can you confirm whether Turn indicator ball is working or not?

Thanks.

If he flies coordinated it always will be centered !

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

Ryan do you know what year the 414A they modelled is? 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom