Sign in to follow this  
btacon

Anyone Else No Sales Confirmation EMAIL from PMDG?

Transaction Happened on Website.  CC company notified me of charges.  My Account page at PMDG shows it in my library, yet the promised email with download link is not here.  Anyone else?

nothing here been 10 min

7900x3d , 64gb 6200mhz 30CL Ram, RTX 3080

people are saying they had to wait around 5 min for email 

Check also your spam folder just in case

• Like 1

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Honestly PMDG, please sort your distribution. Choose a decent download partner. 

Specs: 11900K (5ghz), 64GB ram 3600mhz, RTX 3080 ti

Got the email but link provided takes me to my Orders page, but there is no download link.

Three request to verify e-mail, but no download. I love it!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

PMDG secret, you can purchase using the previous credit, but no download link...😄

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, cchiozza said:

30 mins, no email....

Took me exactly 30mins from order confirmation to receive the download link

• Like 1

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Captains,

We are seeing an unprecedented level of demand for our little 737 project. This was not unexpected, and was planned for.

To that end, we want to feed a bit of information to you that is important:

Oh No! The Servers!:
Nothing to fear here. PMDG's infrastructure is cloud based, SAS solutions that are running with highly scalable resource controls. We are talking to the data centers that run them, and they are reporting very high traffic numbers for PMDG, but not high traffic numbers for some of the major game sites they also handle.

I Haven't Gotten A Confirmation Email Yet:
This is one area we anticipate bottle necks, because sending email is a tedious process for computers. Like the rest of the system, this is also scalable and has significant resources behind it. In addition to the resources, it also has a cache-check-and-flush system so if an outbound email gets hung up without going out, it will get swept up and sent, usually within 30-60 minutes.

I Got My Confirmation Email, But I can't Get The Two-Factor-Authorization To Work:
We have a few customers reporting trouble getting through 2FA. We are investigating, but based on traffic metrics it seems that most are getting through just fine. The company that manages this technology is also investigating to see if more resources would help here.

I Didn't Get My Activation Key:
This is similar to the email item above. Give it 30-60 and it *should* get swept up out of the "Failed send" bin and be forwarded off to you.

We anticipate this high load lasting a bit longer and then things should calm back down.

I will keep this thread updated with a new time-date stamp at the title line.

https://forum.pmdg.com/forum/main-forum/general-discussion-news-and-announcements/178071-09may22-pmdg-737-urgent-must-read-notams-last-updated-09may22-2135z#post178071

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Matt

Vote for better camera support in MSFS: https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/t/camera-api/3077/29

I got my download email within about 10 minutes, but the link just took me to my PMDG order page with no links to download.  Now if I click the link I get this message

Please Try Again

This webpage is experiencing a large amount of traffic. Please try again later.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU