Sign in to follow this  
bendead

Fenix A320: The End of a Beta

Oh man, look at the cabin and the attention to details and all that for 49?? @Aamir I hope you guys think this will pay off for your hardworking. 
P/S: please guys make sure no sever drama on the release day lol

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

2 hours ago, Tuskin38 said:

I wonder of they’re going to lift the NDA on those who currently have it for early previews, or if we’ll have to wait for the release.

The way I understand it the NDA is now lifted for streamers. About all the other testers I don’t know. 

Well, I just spent my quarter sim budget on the PMDG 737 ( and I really don't regret having done so - Loving it too ! ) but I think this turn around "Maria" will have to aprove an extra investment, for the sake of my mental healh 🙂

Edited by jcomm
  • Like 5

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

This is looking fantastic. 

I hope there won't be disappointment when it comes to framerates and smoothness. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Makinen11 said:

May I say something not stressed here enough about Fenix: 

It's very refreshing to see someone so down to earth, pricing absolutely reasonably and making sure it performs well with older hardware (at least that was shown during development). There is a cost of living crisis that we all feel, and not all of us are retired in Florida driving around in Corvettes. I for one sure appreciate that I will be able to hold on to my 7700k and 1080ti a little longer if it performs like the pmdg, at a time when new graphics cards require a small mortgage (even at msrp) and a power station to keep them running. 

Post of the day!! 🙂

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

7 hours ago, DaWu said:

They buried pmdg with this one. Not only is the prices reasonable for the market it will be released it also comes with 50x the features. I also love the sidekick about the simbrief integration: no need for manual file copying lol

pmdg needs to step up their game. Times are over where selling us the same product for the 5th time is enough 

Kind of them to wait a few days after the 737 release to leave PMDG a bit (more) of the market. Did fly PMDG since FSX and bought the 737 now but honestly would have maybe skipped it if had read this announcement before. Well, my bad. Though I really like the 737, brings back good old memories and flies very nice. But if what Aamir explains works smooth and solid then I am not just blown away but hysterically exited about the Fenix and may only pull out the 737 to dust it off from time to time 🙂

Edited by DAD
  • Like 5

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

4 hours ago, M3Stang said:

Wow for only $60 I think I am going to get this over the PMDG 737-700.

US Dollars (USD): approx. $60 (slightly over - 61,00)
UK Pounds (GBP): £49,99
Euros (EUR): approx. €60. (slightly under - €58,61)

Amazing price-point! Well done, Fenix! Looking forward to this. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

😍🥰👌👍🤙👏 "to express it simply", I'm really looking forward to it ! 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D , watercooled, GeForce RTX 4090, RAM 64GB Kingston Fury 6000Mhz , Fractal Design 7 XL, MSI X670 Carbon, all SSD

OMG!!!

I am speechless... This is incredible in all possible ways... 🤪

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Wow! I cannot believe the price for that leve of complexity.

I predict the Fenix A320 isgoing go sell at an unprecedented level.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

Just a few weeks ago I was thinking about buying the FSLabs A320 for P3D. With the EFB and VAT it would have costed me over €250. 

Unbelievable that soon there could be a similar or better A320 product on the market for less than €60. For someone who is used to the P3D pricing that is hard to grasp.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Greetings
Tim

My files in the Avsim File Library | Flightsim.to

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

Just now, Tim-HH said:

Just a few weeks ago I was thinking about buying the FSLabs A320 for P3D. With the EFB and VAT it would have costed me over €250. 

Unbelievable that soon there could be a similar or better A320 product on the market for less than €60. For someone who is used to the P3D pricing that is hard to grasp.

I can help you with that if you feel uncomfortable with 60€. Send me 250€ and I will gift you the Fenix A320. I am here to help 😎

• Like 4

Lukas Dalton

2 hours ago, captain420 said:

When do you guys think it'll be available for purchase? I'm assuming within 7 days? I hope!

That's what I was scrolling through the site for as well. 😄

But 60$... holy moly. This sets new standards. Surely in part due to the popularity of MSFS.

What a month for MSFS.

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved