Sign in to follow this  
bendead

Fenix A320: The End of a Beta

8 hours ago, DaWu said:

Cos sometimes a company needs a big slap from a competitor to step up their game. Sure I plan to buy some Boeings and they are great but they are still living in P3D feature wise and with their pricing 

What competitor? PMDG does Boeings exclusively. They do not share a market, which is obvious from all the "I'm not an Airbus Guy" comments....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Christopher Low said:

Even the cabin looks awesome.

the cabin screenshot is clearly a photo, the whole thing is a scam

11 minutes ago, Aglos77 said:

Day 1 for me 

No way, will Jose buy on day one. I'm waiting for day two or three. Last time (737) I did that, I had to wait until the next day to download. 😀

• Like 2

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

20 minutes ago, Farlis said:

What competitor? PMDG does Boeings exclusively. They do not share a market, which is obvious from all the "I'm not an Airbus Guy" comments....

word not allowed are the vast minority. many people decide if they fly boeing or airbus by the best available addon mr word not allowed

Lukas Dalton

Hace 1 minuto, DJJose dijo:

De ninguna manera, José comprará el primer día. Estoy esperando el día dos o tres. La última vez (737) que hice eso, tuve que esperar hasta el día siguiente para descargar.😀

True, it is better for others to burn the server 🙂

Just now, Andreas Stangenes said:

Super happy with this announcement! Love the price. Did any of you carch the actual release date?

My guess is next week. 😀

Fenix A320 - one more feature.

I want passenger sim. During a long flight switch to cabin and enjoy a movie on the screen. ie. provide a feature whereby a video file (in the proper format) can be copied into Community folder somewhere and then played from a seat view.  

Also I want to be able to enjoy a meal and drink on the way, using the fold down tray.

That's next gen, ground breaking features.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, 737_800 said:

Any info who of the streamers are going to stream it today?

Still waiting for my copy to stream and the NDA hasn't been lifted yet. Stay tuned!

• Like 11

YouTube | Facebook | Discord

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | i9-9900K O/C 5.0 GHz | ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC Edition | 32GB DDR 4 - 3200MHz | Asus Rog Strix Z390-E Gaming | Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe | Kaken X62 Cpu Cooler | NZXT H510 Elite Case

6 minutes ago, Aglos77 said:

True, it is better for others to burn the server 🙂

Why the hell are my quotes reading in Spanish? LOL

Good to see another dev trusting in the size of the MSFS market to allow them to offer an "affordable" price.

I'll be getting a copy and hoping PMDG takes the hint.

• Like 8

Very aggressive pricing and nothing wrong with that! Luckily I've got the 700 in the hangar or I'd be pulling my hair out waiting for this RN LOL!

P3Dv4 + XP11

MFS