Sign in to follow this  
bendead

Fenix A320: The End of a Beta

Take my money!!!! 😆

Intel i9 13900KS - MSI MEG Z790 ACE Gaming - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - Corsair 32GB DDR5 7200MHz Dominator Platinum RGB - Samsung 1TB + 3x 2TB 980 Pro M.2 SSD Raid 0 - LG 4K 55" OLED C1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 1600 T2 PSU - Virpil Constellation Alpha L & R Grips + MongoosT-50CM2 Grip + MongoosT-50CM2 Base + MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle + Control Panel #2 + Ace Collection Pedals - Honeycomb Alpha XPC + Bravo - Stream Deck XL + PLUS - Corsair K100 OPX RGB Platinum + Nightsword RGB + MM800 RGB Polaris + 7000D Airflow Black Case - Tobii Eye Tracker 5 using OpenTrack - Wharfedale Evo 4.2 Speakers - SVS SB-2000 Pro Subwoofer - Bluesound POWERNODE - Herman Miller Embody Chair Black - ButtKicker Gamer PRO

Price released:

Anyway. All that stuff, that’s all that is a lot of work. And this comes at a price.

That price is £49.99.

And, no. We’re not sneakily adding “excluding local taxes” or any of that. It’s just £49.99. All inclusive.

US$61.30 all in.

Sounds like an absolute bargain to me!

• Like 13
  • Upvote 4

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

€49.99! word not allowed that’s an attractive price! And the systems are way above why I was expecting. I have to say. I am so happy I got a free credit for the 737 because this will be a day one for me. 

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

This is unreal. If all this stuff works like its suppose to and for only 61 usd? 

Wow….great job Fenix! Great freaking job. Thanks for not price gouging us too!

• Like 6

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

And that my fiends...is how winning is done!  I love it!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

I want the PMDG 738 but was close to caving and buying the -700 .... that plan is now cancelled and I'll be buying this!

• Like 5

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

@Aamir

I want to take this moment to give you a genuine thank you. All of us can see how hard you and your silent team of wizards worked the past few years for this. And I want to say that you lot nailed it. All of it. Every single part. From communicating, to treatment of the community, to innovation. You went above and beyond ten thousand times and then came back to Earth with an asking price well below what is honestly fair.

If I could donate to the team I could, because your team deserves it. Have a great launch. Thank you.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 2

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

It’s a good year for flight simulation! All these talented developers have really outdone themselves! 

• Like 1

I’m allllll in. The 737 is amazing but it didn’t draw me In…. I’ve bought all of them since fsx. Maybe I’m more of an airbus guy? But word not allowed FLAP shake wow…. Hope the engines shake too 🤣 

• Like 1

Looks like an actual cockpit, just amazing

spacer.png

• Like 8

This all day and twice on Sunday. Makes PMDG an absolute non-starter, more money and way less for it compared to Fenix.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3

Eric