Sign in to follow this  
Mike_CFII_MEL

Wow, have an opinion and you get removed.

Posted (edited)

Hello,

This is an automated message from Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums to let you know that your post was removed.

Your post was flagged for moderator attention: the community feels something about the post requires manual intervention by a staff member.

This post was flagged by the community and a staff member opted to remove it.

My comment, is it that bad or is it the children can't handle the truth??????

VR is good for military type training since they wear headgear already, VR is not used in Airliner training because it is not superior to a full flight deck with wrap around screens.

Hence why the airline industry doesn’t use VR, they prefer dual trainers.
Please review our community guidelines for details.

Edited by Mike_CFII_MEL

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Just sounds like petty behavior.

• Like 2

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Dukes, Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---

7 minutes ago, Sonosusto said:

Just sounds like petty behavior.

Sad thing is, it was reviewed by a mod over there and then removed. Not just some kiddies using VR that had their feeling hurt. 

• Like 1

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Why does anyone use those forums still? I mean honestly - the mods over there have no idea what they are talking about. They are just a bunch of idiots.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3

Just now, Mike_CFII_MEL said:

Sad thing is, it was reviewed by a mod over there and then removed. Not just some kiddies using VR that had their feeling hurt. 

Well, I would put in a formal complaint to them.

This hobby is full of petty children online that will ruin your day. To think, a great deal of people in the hobby are men, a lot of veterans etc and yet we act like toddlers towards each other someday.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Dukes, Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---

Last message I left was if this is the type of censorship I can expect here please remove my account ASAP. Nothing wrong with that message that was in response to how VR is so superior.

15 minutes ago, Mike_CFII_MEL said:

Last message I left was if this is the type of censorship I can expect here please remove my account ASAP. Nothing wrong with that message that was in response to how VR is so superior.

Censorship is back in vogue, have you not noticed?

When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.

-B

• Like 13
  • Upvote 4

Stifles hugh yawn.....🥱.

If you read these forums regularly you might come to the conclusion that children; you know - all those people under the age of eighteen - 'kids',  'kiddies',  'the children', etc. that whole group of people that our societies bestow with the least rights, the least decision making opportunities and the least spending power, are in fact hell bent on ruining everything for middle aged men who apparently can't have it their own way.....

2 minutes ago, DD_Arthur said:

Stifles hugh yawn.....🥱.

If you read these forums regularly you might come to the conclusion that children; you know - all those people under the age of eighteen - 'kids',  'kiddies',  'the children', etc. that whole group of people that our societies bestow with the least rights, the least decision making opportunities and the least spending power, are in fact hell bent on ruining everything for middle aged men who apparently can't have it their own way.....

Seems to me that childhood extends way beyond eighteen these days..oh and all those things that you say young uns don't get bestowed much of...guess what? you have to earn them which usually takes some time (a forgotten concept it would appear)

• Like 1

Just don't use the official forums.  It's an awful format / GUI, it's rarely a source of good / latest information, and it has this insane censorship practice.   I honestly don't know why anyone frequents that place.  It has zero use.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

1 hour ago, Mike_CFII_MEL said:

Hello,

This is an automated message from Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums to let you know that your post was removed.

Your post was flagged for moderator attention: the community feels something about the post requires manual intervention by a staff member.

This post was flagged by the community and a staff member opted to remove it.

My comment, is it that bad or is it the children can't handle the truth??????

VR is good for military type training since they wear headgear already, VR is not used in Airliner training because it is not superior to a full flight deck with wrap around screens.

Hence why the airline industry doesn’t use VR, they prefer dual trainers.
Please review our community guidelines for details.

The mods at the official MSFS forum are annoying. They give you warnings for the most innocuous posts and the community will flag your comment for the weakest reasons.  I suggest only posting at the official MSFS forum if you really need help, or it's something you really need to comment on. Otherwise, I personally don't post much there anymore.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

Posted (edited)

There are a ton of snowflake mods on their forums. You need to be extremely careful not to hurt someone's feelings and with me being a Gen X'er, I am having a really hard time sometimes with this, hence the reason I barely ever post there.

Edited by Drumcode
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 2

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Posted (edited)

So how is this any different from any forum on the internet that is "Bias" to their product when someone has another "opinion"? I will wait for a serious answer. This is how the internet works in 2024 it happens here too to an extent where a complete thread gets locked. Its not like the MS forum is like Reddit where you basically say what you want. example. Just go to another famous forum and make an opinion and do not sign your name and see what happens. It also happens at the competitors forums of MS too where you have something to say what they don't like and get banned.

Edited by JBDB-MD80
  • Like 1

You should try mentioning about how good the AutoLOD mod is.  :sad:

• Like 2

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

21 minutes ago, JBDB-MD80 said:

So how is this any different from any forum on the internet that is "Bias" to their product when someone has another "opinion"? I will wait for a serious answer. This is how the internet works in 2024 it happens here too to an extent where a complete thread gets locked. Its not like the MS forum is like Reddit where you basically say what you want. example. Just go to another famous forum and make an opinion and do not sign your name and see what happens. It also happens at the competitors forums of MS too where you have something to say what they don't like and get banned.

True to a certain degree but IMO the MSFS Official Forum Mods are the worst from what I've seen in 3 decades of official games forums. They have been "on one" for a fair few months now, deliberately closing discussion threads on topics they don't want people to talk about, deleting posts & topics that offer constructive views, not to mention the utterly ridiculous "flagging" system for posts which renders them immediately invisible, they should accept both good & bad feedback not just focus overly on the good as they have been doing.

Anyway see here, one of a few threads on the subject: 

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)