July 4, 20251 yr On 5/17/2025 at 8:49 PM, Bobsk8 said: I wish they would leave 2020 alone. It works fine now. Same here 😄
July 4, 20251 yr 3 hours ago, mikeymike said: With you 💯 also mate. What preset you using mate? Thanks Mike Under Atmos presets you will find FILOU-ORBX "Everybody s looking for something". I think this is the one and I am using it everyday. Enjoy!
July 4, 20251 yr I use Rex Accu Season and Active Sky. would Atmos be advantageous for me? Read all about it and took the plunge. I'm thinking i might wait until afer the Sim Update 16 to install. If i can control my excitement that long. lol Edited July 4, 20251 yr by Flyboy49 additional info
July 4, 20251 yr 2 hours ago, Flyboy49 said: I use Rex Accu Season and Active Sky. would Atmos be advantageous for me? Read all about it and took the plunge. I'm thinking i might wait until afer the Sim Update 16 to install. If i can control my excitement that long. lol Some options in REX Atmos do not work with Active Sky, such as the Humidity option in Atmos Weater.Active Sky forces the humidity setting in the REX Weather option to default .I use Active Sky in "PASSIVE" mode because of this and some options offered by REX Atmos do not work at all but I found my visual balance which fully satisfies me
July 4, 20251 yr 4 hours ago, Flyboy49 said: would Atmos be advantageous for me? Absolutely. Install, enable the free presets and enjoy! MSFS 2024 is my sim choice everyday and twice on Sundays.
July 5, 20251 yr @filou Awesome shots! Just to be sure, is your preset? "FILOU-ORBX "Everybody s looking for something""? If so, are these your only settings and nothing set for the other two tabs? Thanks! AMD 7800X3D, 64GB 6000MHz CL30, INNO3D RTX 4080, Windows 11.
July 6, 20251 yr On 7/4/2025 at 4:45 PM, filou said: Some options in REX Atmos do not work with Active Sky, such as the Humidity option in Atmos Weater.Active Sky forces the humidity setting in the REX Weather option to default .I use Active Sky in "PASSIVE" mode because of this and some options offered by REX Atmos do not work at all but I found my visual balance which fully satisfies me Can you share that atmos preset pls?
July 6, 20251 yr 10 hours ago, motishow said: Can you share that atmos preset pls? Just type in "FILO" with public search turned on in weather and atmos section. Very beautiful visual presets by far especially in combination with Active Sky and VR. Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10 MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled) 8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled) 32GB DDR4 3000 Ram 500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2
July 6, 20251 yr 38 minutes ago, motishow said: FILOU ORBIX? Lupo is also excellent "Presets" if you use the Prest Lupo it is exactly the same principle. For My Preset you must click one by one on the 3 FILOU ORBX - Weather - Atmos - Enviro
July 11, 20251 yr 1 hour ago, jwhak said: Sales over bet the update comes out tomorrow. I hope so, have been resisting the beta but I can’t hold out forever.
July 11, 20251 yr On 7/6/2025 at 9:51 PM, filou said: Lupo is also excellent "Presets" if you use the Prest Lupo it is exactly the same principle. For My Preset you must click one by one on the 3 FILOU ORBX - Weather - Atmos - Enviro Thank you. I do find them under Weather, Atmos but not in Enviro? The public search toggle is set to 'on' AMD 7800X3D, 64GB 6000MHz CL30, INNO3D RTX 4080, Windows 11.
Create an account or sign in to comment