Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ini annouces new "Global Jet" project

Featured Replies

Ini has published their October dev update which includes the announcement they are working on what they call the Global Jet which is "based on the [Bombadier] Global 6000, equipped with the Vision Flight Deck running Avionics Software Version 5.8, reflecting a configuration from around 2024."


Obviously no details on price or release yet but if you are in the market for an ultra long range bizjet this might be a project to keep an eye on.
https://forum.inibuilds.com/topic/41570-inibuilds-aircraft-development-update-october-2026/

As ever, a feast for the simmer's eyes, but biz jets are a class of aviation I just can't get into. I'm open to persuasion, of course, but they have yet to interest me much. I hope it's a huge success for Inibuilds, though.

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

  • Commercial Member
3 minutes ago, Paul K said:

As ever, a feast for the simmer's eyes, but biz jets are a class of aviation I just can't get into. I'm open to persuasion, of course, but they have yet to interest me much. I hope it's a huge success for Inibuilds, though.

I was the same until I got the Hawker and a ffb stick. Definitely something worth trying and some more options to land at. It was refreshing from the usual airbus boeing routine.

Good thing is that it will open a range of airplanes for them: Global 6000, 7500, 8000... and they will have access to them in DWC hangar.

Ramon De Valencia

AMD 9950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000MHz / RTX 5090 / 1200 watt PSU

MSFS 2020 and 2024

18 minutes ago, Paul K said:

As ever, a feast for the simmer's eyes, but biz jets are a class of aviation I just can't get into. I'm open to persuasion, of course, but they have yet to interest me much. I hope it's a huge success for Inibuilds, though.

Same for me, although I am very excited about the upcoming Working Title Embraer Praetor this November. It might be my in roads into the business jet world.

Edited by thepilot

32 minutes ago, Paul K said:

As ever, a feast for the simmer's eyes, but biz jets are a class of aviation I just can't get into. I'm open to persuasion, of course, but they have yet to interest me much. I hope it's a huge success for Inibuilds, though.

Interesting. Bizjets are far more enjoyable than airliners because you can fly to many more destinations. The global is a bit larger so it cant always go into places a C680 or Phenom would go but still. You also tend to fly much higher than airliners and in this case. Quite a bit faster.

| My Liveries | FAA ZMP | PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 64GB 6000 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

 

 

I think for me it’s because I can’t really identify with a business jet. Have never been on one, probably never will. Airliners for me fill the spot.

Having said that, this sounds like a cool project and may get added to my hangar of quality business jets that I don’t fly often enough 😁

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 5090, 55" Samsung Q80T, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

It has to be said, flight simming now would not be where it is without iniBuilds. After a bit of a rocky start, their product range now really is amazing. Looking forward to the A350v2 too.

 

 

 

My friend flies Global Express, really looking forward getting one in the sim

Life time flight sim enthusiast, current airplane owner 172P (past C182F). FAA CP/IR ASEL/AMEL, FI ASEL

My System: AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D , MSI X870 GAMING PLUS, 64G RAM, ASUS RTX5090, 4T SSD

Put my hands on (pic/dual/given)

7GCAA, 8KCAB, BE24, BE76, BE35-C33, BE35, C150, C152, C172B/N/P/R/SP, 182F, M20E,M20C, M20J, AT6(SNJ4), PA28-140,PA28-151, PA28-161,PA28-181,PA28RT-201,PA28R-180/201T, PA24-250, PA32-300R, PA44, AC114, YAK-18T, YAK-52, SR22

 

Flight deck-wise, looks a lot like the A220, which I've just gotten into and like quite a bit, so this may be a tempting buy when it comes out -- even though I really thought I was done with bizjets after the excellent Hawker 800XP!

1 hour ago, Farlis said:

Finally a long range Bizz Jet.

👍🏽👍🏽

Bill McIntyre

Asus StrixB650E-F Gamer, AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D, Corsair Titanium DDR5 64GB, Samsung 990 PRO-4TB M.2, (4) 2TB SSD's, Corsair H1150i liquid cooler, RTX 2080TI Founders Edition, (2) LG 34" HD Curved Monitor, Sound Blaster Audigy X, 1Kw PC Power & Cooling Power Supply, Corsair Obsidian Full tower Case. MSFS 2024, WIN11 Pro x64                                                                                                                                             

Obviously this plane is still a work in progress and is probably not releasing until next year, but:

JjbgsRl.png

1 hour ago, GregP said:

Flight deck-wise, looks a lot like the A220, which I've just gotten into and like quite a bit, so this may be a tempting buy when it comes out --

Well, they’re 1st cousins, after all 😉

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.