Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Re: NGX impending release: Are we there yet?

Great to hear some newsAs for taking a short holiday... I currently am on a holiday, travelled across the US into Canada (flew in from Australia) and still have 3 weeks left, even passed Boeing field in Seattle and saw two 787's and a 747-8F sitting on the tarmac, the 747-8F all opened up with boeing staff working on it.Anyway I spotted the boxed 747-400X for 29.99 at London Drugs so I snapped it up (which I can't use until I get home in 3 weeks), now it looks like It might be put a side for the 737NGX. :D
I will be in Seattle tomorrow and I may need to endure some shopping time with my wife at the outlet stores so that I can stop by Paine Field. A guys gotta do what a guys gotta do! wink.gif By Roberts comment I guess the NGX will be released tomorrow night because I am gone for the weekend. Hmm! Praying.gifBig%20Grin.gifwacko.gif

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I will be in Seattle tomorrow and I may need to endure some shopping time with my wife at the outlet stores so that I can stop by Paine Field. A guys gotta do what a guys gotta do! wink.gif By Roberts comment I guess the NGX will be released tomorrow night because I am gone for the weekend. Hmm! Praying.gifBig%20Grin.gifwacko.gif
Considering it hasnt gone beta, I dont think that will happen. Nice to think that though. But I would say testing would atleast be 2 weeks going off what needs to be tested....

If you've never done the Boeing tour, I highly recomend it! It's worth it. And the Seattle Museum Of Flight is really good as well. Makes for a good day for sure! :(

If you've never done the Boeing tour, I highly recomend it! It's worth it.
Ahhhh, I sooo wanted to do it but we were already will behind schedule and needed to keep travelling, not happy about that one :(

If you've never done the Boeing tour, I highly recomend it! It's worth it. And the Seattle Museum Of Flight is really good as well. Makes for a good day for sure! :(
I have done the tour and the museum and they are awesome but I have three kids under 5 with me so...

Mike Keigley

Considering it hasnt gone beta, I dont think that will happen. Nice to think that though. But I would say testing would atleast be 2 weeks going off what needs to be tested....
Ya I know, hence the smilies indicating it was a joke and a vauge refrence to murphys law. I know that ironic humor does not transfer over the Internet no matter how many winks and smiles I put in.

Mike Keigley

Time to order that 737 Yoke finally..... :(

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

PhD Computational Fluid Dynamics (which is essentially mathematical modelling of very complex systems involving fluid flow (air is a "fluid" in physics terms).)
you guys should give him something harder to work on then

If anything it has been the honesty and accuracy of the progress of this development that has risen the staff of PMDG above all others. It has been said that patience is a virtual, there are not many virtuous creatures in this crowd waiting for this product, that being said I guess it almost time to build the fire, becuase I think we will see white smoke soon.
Hey Gunny,Thanks for your post and for your service.
By Roberts comment I guess the NGX will be released tomorrow night because I am gone for the weekend. Hmm! Praying.gifBig%20Grin.gifwacko.gif
Trouble maker. :(

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

We cannot wait to show you the results, as this model is far more accurate to real world behaviors than anything yet produced for the FS market.
We cannot wait to see the results! ;)

What kind of processor are you guys running on your machines to handle the NGX? I am running a Phenom II X4 965 @ 3.8 Ghz and runs most add ons just fine. Is this going to the plane that makes me upgrade lol?

What kind of processor are you guys running on your machines to handle the NGX? I am running a Phenom II X4 965 @ 3.8 Ghz and runs most add ons just fine. Is this going to the plane that makes me upgrade lol?
Good question,I second that..??

Good question,I second that..??
Yeah, a really good question. I hope my upgrade to a i5-2500k will be suffice.

Thanks for the update Robert!I've been working my arse off the past 3 months traveling from station to station. I need a release Big%20Grin.gif in each sense of the word.

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

Not me either. I actually enjoy my FS. I haven't done any "tweaking" in several months.
Same. When I have FSX how I like it, I don't go trying to get more out of it! I leave it alone and just FLY. I can't imagine how much of the FUN FACTOR people are throwing away because all they do is tweak - unless that is what's fun for them.
Is he anything like Sheldon Cooper from the TV series "The Big Bang Theory"? lol
Hilarious show!