Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737NGX SP1 && PMDG 737-600/700 Release Schedule

Robert, keeping things in perspective is basic to a healthy life style. As your loyal customers, we always want the best PMDG has to offer with all of your products. That kind of quality can only come when developing those products are an enjoyment and passion for all of the development team, which is only possible when family concerns and personal health are not a distraction. A good perspective of priorities, results in the best possible product. As always, with PMDG, it's well worth the wait.I wish the best for you and your family and I hope things will get back to normal soon with everyone enjoying good health.

Robert and Ryan, Take as long as you need - family comes first! An incredible masterpiece, just can't stop talking about the NGX with my friends\work mates who, of course, don't understand.

Thanks for the update Robert. My prayers go out to you and your family through these troubling times. That was very professional of you to give the update, and precisely why I feel the service at PMDG is above the rest. Again, all the best to you and yours... As well as the rest of the ENTIRE PMDG staff and team!!!

This sounded like a sexual innuendo through most of that text.. Sorry tongue.png
I'm glad I'm not the only one with a filthy mind! Haha

Not a problem for the delay, hope (finger crossed) for tomorrow. It would be a great working day for me! :)One thing, Robert spoke about a list of items corrected by SP1? I have not seen so far...Thanks. Bye.

Not a problem for the delay, hope (finger crossed) for tomorrow. It would be a great working day for me! :)One thing, Robert spoke about a list of items corrected by SP1? I have not seen so far...Thanks. Bye.
They might be a bit busy with the sp1. but i was also looking for that list. Anyway anybody knows if the sp1 and 6700 version will be released at the same time Kaman BA

Robert, take care and wish u the best for your family, especially for your father!Hope also for the release today :-) Great work, kind regards to you Robert and your PMDG development team.best regards, un saludo cordialTom

Robert, You and the rest of the PMDG team have already done such a fine job with everything over the past several years. All of us have waited a long time for the NGX, and honestly....if it takes a little while longer whether it would be a week, a month or even a year it doesn't matter. You can release this when it's good and ready, no rush at all. Take as much time as you need, and take care of your father....i'm sure he could really use you right now. This whole community can relate to family i'm sure.....and family is much more important. The 6/700 series, SP1....it will come out when it's ready, until then be patient. Best wishes Robert, do what you have to do.

I'd like to echo Skybird05's comment about not restricting the forum to registered users. I think a forum like this should be open to and then moderated appropriately, as this one has been. I always review a company's customer forums before considering a purchase. If I can't find a forum then I don't buy the product. Even with a company with such a great reputation as PMDG's... I don't think I would have bought the 737 (and the 747-400 before that) without being able to review the forums first.Also, there was a comment about whether or not it was 'professional' to talk about personal issues in a general forum. I understand that generally this is something to be frowned upon. However in a group such as this... where there is a certain level of camaraderie in place, I think it's appropriate. I didn't have any problem with Robert's post and appreciate that he shared his situation with us; I respect that.Looking forward to SP1 whenever it's ready.John

This sounded like a sexual innuendo through most of that text.. Sorry tongue.png
please sign your post. best wishes to Roberts dad, ngx is perfect as it is. but looking forward to sp1 anyway regards Eric Palmerwww.flybvuk.com

I agree with most people about PMDG: You guys are one of the best! I really love the NGX!I also agree with most people that I can't wait for the 6/700 and the SP1. The only thing I dislike about PMDG is the unprofessionality about things like release date's. Sure I understand the project has been be put to a hold because of familiy situations and I respect that, but I'm not talking about this one event, I'm talking in general. (Don't take this as an offend)But that might be the only dislike, the products are eventually worth the wait! Thanks for the update's though!MO-Airlines

si.php?name=Marcel&prefix=&surname=Onderdelinden